ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what wax

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
im in need of a new wax since my 50/50 ran out and was just wondering what wax people would recomend for black gold. i want it to have a good shine and also good durabilty.
ive got upto £40 to spend

Clio Sport
Well I am a fan of Meguires Gold Class wax I bought a bottle for my previous Clio which was Nordic Green and tbh was almost black anyway but it gave a very good shine and did seem quite durable the Meguires nxt tech wax is ment to be good as well

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
i was thinking that i was also looking at the victoria concours aswell is that the same as the 50/50

106 GTi
The Vic Concours and Dodo Purple Haze both seem to be well rated, I have not bothered to get either due to the Swissvax's I have.

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
hmm ok i might try the vic concours first then see how it goes. cheers rich

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
dodo purple haze was my step up from 50/50 and it's very nice, cant comment on onyx but saw it at a local meet and it lookd good

Mito Sportiva 135
Onyx is brilliant, have a layer on mine and even after a drive to Leeds, being parked in the rain and not being washed for getting on two weeks now still shines like a MF (not a microfibre...)

Saxo :(
I have used the Dodo Wax Purple Haze and I was really impressed by it, it's really good stuff on dark colours.

For 40 pounds now you can get the Blackfire Ivory Wax, it's dropped down 10 pounds because it does not come in a case anymore. I'll be making an order for some one day to finish off my Blackfire range.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
The Vic Concours and Dodo Purple Haze both seem to be well rated, I have not bothered to get either due to the Swissvax's I have.

Lovin the Dodo Purple Haze. really good on black paint work.

:approve:

tis indeed. :approve:

RenaultMeganeSport22503-08-2007002.gif

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Quite fancy tryin swissvax...But i like stuff people haven't tried...Got Mothers wax coming so i'll let you know how that goes.

Saxo :(
Quite fancy tryin swissvax...But i like stuff people haven't tried...Got Mothers wax coming so i'll let you know how that goes.

I am also tempted to try the Swissvax, saying that I am also tempted to finish of my range of Blackfire and get the Ivory wax. Going to purchase a new one next week for sure but looks like it will go down to the flip of a coin.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
Onyx is really good, only used it once, going to be doing the car with it again soon.