ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What u guys think?

nice, are you planning on future mods. would look nice on coilovers. i had similar alloys to u, but i got fed up and resprayed them, then few months after i got rid of them.
05.jpg

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
Nope-Odysee Blue-as far as i'm aware. Pictures were taken on my phone, and its filthy in the 2nd pic
Gaz

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
Would love to lower it 40mm-just i cant afford it. Also plan to get bumpstrips etc coded JPEX. My parents went mental when i went home for the weekend wi the alloys-and they only thot they cost £250...they'd go ballistic if i spent any more on it. Thankfully i'm only into subtley (sp??) modding my Clio, prob won't notice WHEN i lower it!
Gaz

K20 EG Hatch
save ur money an lower it next! by far the second best visual mod (other than wheels). Nice choice in them too :)

JPEX-CLIO said:
nice, are you planning on future mods. would look nice on coilovers. i had similar alloys to u, but i got fed up and resprayed them, then few months after i got rid of them.
05.jpg

Looks nice that :)

Megane Mk4
very nice .... but like me I'm surprised you aint been slated for the sunvisor like they're doing with mine!!! pmsl ;)

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
It's only a 1.2 16v Dynamique. Dont worry tho cat171-the badges say 16v on them-wouldn't want folk thinking they'd whipped a Sport Model. I just masked the "16v" off so that it'd stand out from the silver spray paint.
Gaz

l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
very nice .... but like me I'm surprised you aint been slated for the sunvisor like they're doing with mine!!! pmsl ;)

probably i got lucky.. lol i actually miss them alloys, oh why did i sell them...

Astra SH 1.6 SXi
Its not a problem JPEX-like i said at the start mines isn't too exciting and yours looks fooking sweet.
What wheels u got now out of interest?
Gaz