ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres with 15's an sportlines??

clio 182 sport
Ive just got some O.Z. F1's and im using eibach sportline lowering springs because i dont want to go down the coil over route, question is what tyre's should i put on them as i dont want a massive arch gap??

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I preferred 205 on my 2118's but they were quite a bit more expensive at the time. OP get 205 if price difference isn't that bad IMO.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
vyvyqa3e.jpg

Mine on Sportlines with 195's

182/RS2/ Turbo/Mk1
Mine sits a little lower as this one is on apex rear springs with h&r shocks and h&r coilovers on the front (this setup for sale in a couple of weeks if anyone wants it, works really well) but this is mine on 195 last night:
EA890119-3781-43D8-B77F-DD4033D1BA1B-6703-0000056ACBE70B94_zps80f639f6.jpg

clio 182 sport
Also just want to check the O.Z. F1's i have are ET37 ( i think ) will these be fine for my 182 non cup pack???

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I really can't be bothered with spacers anymore, I don't trust them.

Currently running +15mm on the front and +10mm on the rear with my road Turinis. The Williams wheels are my PE2'd track rims.

172 Cup
Mine sits a little lower as this one is on apex rear springs with h&r shocks and h&r coilovers on the front (this setup for sale in a couple of weeks if anyone wants it, works really well) but this is mine on 195 last night:

May be interested in these! How they ride on the road? Ill have a chat at Bedford next week!