ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What tyres are you V6 guys running ?

Me again,

I'm after 205/50/17 for the front of it. It has Michelin Pilot Sports on it, I just had a quick look on Black Circles & they're about £150 each for Pilot Sport 3's - that seems quite expensive to me! any better tyres out there ?

I'll be checking with Costco's what their price is as they're usually really good.

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
XL- extra load, maybe these will go well on the back since the v6 is quite heavy

PB Clio 172
most low profile tyres are XL ... don't know why but they just are

just put some new tyres on mine 205/40/17 W rated XL

Ly meg R26
It was just a Michelin promotion, got a form to fill out, had to send them proof of purchase and they sent me £50 on a fuel card.

So, Costco's who are supposedly cheap, want £143 per tyre fitted for PS3's They have Bridgestones for a bit less, but they've got to order them in.

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
So, Costco's who are supposedly cheap, want £143 per tyre fitted for PS3's They have Bridgestones for a bit less, but they've got to order them in.

Thats not too bad mate, fitting is usually anywhere between £10-15 per tyre at main name garages. Some times you'll find a backstreet garage who will do the lot for £20.

Cheers, I'll probs go to Costco's.

Other than that, does anyone else have any suggestions/ recommendations?