ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What to do with my car? Selling wise...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, thinking of selling my car when it comes to early next year as i'm not using it much. However i am stuck at what to do with it and before anyone says it, the little money i have spent on it to make it what it is was not wasted as i've enjoyed every minute of having it!

Here is the car when i first got it,

IMG_2084.jpg

2004, Dynamique. 39,000. Full service history from every year. The person who i bought it off said the belts had be done and uploaded a picture to the listing that showed this where i saw it however when i went to collect i forgot to get it off him. For some this may mean they would want to get the belts done, for others maybe not.

Its a 172 rep. It has 172 alloys and the full body kit on. The seats have also been changed to the FF leather ones. I don't really know what else there is to say about it. It is currently on 54,000 and i have owned in since June 2010.

I still have all the original stuff like the bumpers / wings and wheels. It is currently lowered on Raceland coilies however i still have the standard suspension too. I know if i take out such things as the seats, coilies etc.. i would make more money ?

Any ideas on what i should do and what price i could be looking at? I know i have been a little vague in this post but i am unsure what else to say so don't shoot me down :D

IMG_4453.png

(oh, and i know they are 182 alloys on the picture ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.