ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the s**t is this thing?

BG Clio 182
7bbed08d0cd34b59e5ad6483915c574a.jpg

@Daniel

BG Clio 182
Clio MK2 from Brazil. Some countries weren't 'lucky' enough to get the MK3 or MK4 Clios so they just kept getting facelifted.

This one's a MK2 with a MK4 looking facelift.
Oh right lol! It's just got twingo 133 mirrors, 5 doors and that front end threw me so bad!

Only just noticed the mirrors! I love how they have the grooves for sidestrips too, but no holes or sidestrips fitted. Bloody Renault.

BG Clio 182
Only just noticed the mirrors! I love how they have the grooves for sidestrips too, but no holes or sidestrips fitted. Bloody Renault.
It's so s**t lol. The guy has an Instagram account dedicated to it pmsl. I'll get one of the back end. That's even stranger XD

It's so s**t lol. The guy has an Instagram account dedicated to it pmsl. I'll get one of the back end. That's even stranger XD
The tail lights are pretty cool from what I remember! Looks like a modern take on the MK2, but it just doesn't work as a whole car.

I'm surprised no one has got the bits and done it to their MK2 yet.

182 Inferno
Then they thought *french accent* "Haw Haw, ze Europanz do not need ze cup holders in ze mk3. Haw haw"
And considering the French are known for smoking.. I've had 1 out of 4 Clios that has an ashtray that actually stays open!
It's in such a s**t place too, 5th gear just gets in the way. Stupid backwards countries :p

Sell me your 197
And considering the French are known for smoking.. I've had 1 out of 4 Clios that has an ashtray that actually stays open!
It's in such a s**t place too, 5th gear just gets in the way. Stupid backwards countries :tongueout:

You know times are changing, my 1993 405 Mi16 had 2 cigarette lighters and an ashtray per occupant, the 2003 Clio had one all together :(

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I'm kinda speechless at that. It's almost like a weird experiment of mk2 through to mk4 parts with a mk2 shell.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I quote like that! Lol

Brazilian Renault Sandero RS (Dacia Sandero as we know it which the UK/EU didn't get)

maxresdefault.jpg

As Luke said above, different markets over there and as rubbish as that Mk2 Ph4 is, the Sandero is a brilliant thing by all accounts.