ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What the f**k!!

CLIO 197 Ultra red

Just been out for a spin in me car when i came to one way system after a quality bit of dual carrageway i like blasting down....

slowing down for the red light something told me to get into the left hand lane,when all of a sudden.....

a woman in a bloody fiat cinqicento comes steaming round the corner the wrong way!!! Dunno what made me get in the other lane (cos i usually stay right in that particular junction) but it saved my 6 week old car from being totalled!!

Now im expecting to pay at least £1200 to insure my car again in march.. she will be paing about £200.. ok just afew seconds prior i was breaking the limit by some amount, but whos the most dangerous?! me in my well maintained car driven by someone with half an idea or raod sense or some middle age boiler in a hairdryer powered tin box??

No justice in the world man!!

rant over.....

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Defies belief the mistakes some people make. But then maybe they are mistakes.

Ive twice seen people drive the wrong way round a roundabout.

CLIO 197 Ultra red

this one way system is a couple of miles long. i havent a clue where she joined it cos theres no side roads off it!!

maybe she was german or french or something...

never mind though... haha

Volvo S60 D5

Couple of recent incidents similar to that down in Sussex. In all but one of the cases the drivers were pissed as a fart.

Today I saw a high-speed police chase! A police Volvo T5 obviously having to rely on all his 250bhp to keep up with a 30mph moped! Who in their right mind would try and get away from a police T5 on a moped?

silver valver/hybrid

ive seen an old couple go up the wrong way of a duel carriageway, they looked well confused when they got to the island! so did the lorry driver heading straight at them!

did she clip you? anything? you alright though! thats the seventh sense, knowing your in danger and reading the future welcome to the club! lol

fat 182

also keep away from supermarket car parks on a monday afternoon i think its OAP day its was like a bad day in bagdad this week when i poped to tesco utter carnage:eek:

CLIO 197 Ultra red

aye luckily she didnt hit me. 6th sense was working overtime i think!! lol... didnt dawn on me until a few minutes after how lucky i was. at first i thought it was funny. then i realised 10 seconds further down the road id of been in hospital...

Clio 1.4, SV650S

a few weeks ago as i came off the M1 and stopped at the top of the sliproad some old lady turned off the roundabout and down the sliproad into oncoming traffic. she was going quite slow but obviously sh*t herself seeing cars coming up the sliproad and crashed into the barrier.

she was ok but was really confused. there should deffo be another driving test when you get too old....

though when im that age im gonna get some little nurse b**ch to drive me around :devilish: