ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Springs ?

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
Got a full new set of shocks and been recommended to change the springs too. the cars on 17's. i want the rear in the arch but nothing crazy obviously ! what springs would you guys recommend ? cheers :eek:

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
looking for something lower than that mate. most people on here go 60mm but no too sure if that would be enough tbh

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
its pi's that are on the now andy. 30-35mm ones. there no bad but ! not lookin to spend too much tbh. maybe max 100 ? just springs though, i've got already got decent shocks.

Mk1 Clio Rsi
if you got a full set of new shocks... what make are they? and are they shorter and uprated, if not you'd have been better off getting a full set of Eibach shocks and springs, i would recomment NOT to go for a drop as low as 60mm without shortened shocks, as this could cause the shocks to leak and have to buy new ones again!, with un-shortened and uprated shocks id do a 30mm drop MAX!, if they are shortened, then 60mm is fine, it would get your front tires to just about level with the arch i should think :)
PS the reason i would go for Eibach springs is beause they have a lifetime guarentee unlike most which have just the 12month Guarentee :)

Mk1 Clio Rsi
sorry just seen the links :(
as said, thoes arnt uprated or shortened shocks!!!
so i would certainly advise NOT to go more than a 30mm drop, otherwise u could end up with problems,cars with shocks which arnt shortened and uprated shouldnt technically be lowered at all IMO

Mk6 Fiesta Zs
eibach springs do sound good. they seem to be highly rated on here too. but i'm looking for a 60mm drop. i've got 30-35mm springs on just now so i'd feel as if i'd be wasting money on sportlines!