ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sort of price? *Wheel content*

R26
Basically, ive got 5 182 Cup wheels at the moment, 4 with brand new Pirelli P Zero's on and one with a new PE2. What sort of price should i be looking at getting?

Also im after some Turbines in white, what sort of price should i be looking at to pick them up at?

Guess it depends on what condition they are in, prob round 400 for set of 4, but someone else might know better!

Not sure bout turbines.

RB 182
Id split them, you'll get much more as you'll have two sets of buyers - one set who want the wheels, and another who need new tyres for their 182 which already has 182 wheels on!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Basically, ive got 5 182 Cup wheels at the moment, 4 with brand new Pirelli P Zero's on and one with a new PE2. What sort of price should i be looking at getting?

Also im after some Turbines in white, what sort of price should i be looking at to pick them up at?

I will take the PE2 one for £80 posted OR just the tyre..... ( as long as the wheel is mint)

that leaves you with a full set-

S

Id split them, you'll get much more as you'll have two sets of buyers - one set who want the wheels, and another who need new tyres

Id agree with this, prob get more money from it too!