ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What size Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s should I get?

Somnambulist

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Hi all,

I've got a 182 Trophy and I'm looking to get a set of Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2s with R888s for track use. I have to admit I know absolutely nothing about wheels, other than lots of people telling me I should run 15s.

Can anyone tell me what size I should get? Is it standard for the 182, or are there loads of different options?

Thanks!

I would get 15s. Especially if they are for track wheels with track tyres. Smaller wheels, less unsprung weight, cheaper tyre costs. I have three sets myself.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'is it standard for the 182'. Just make sure they are in Clio fitment and 15"

172 Cup
I'm about to do exactly the same as you, but for my 172 Cup. Was talking to the Team Dynamics & Toyo guys at the Autosport show last Friday on this very topic,

The only other thing you need to take into consideration is offset. I'm pretty sure I need ET35, as for you I'm not sure, someone will be along shortly to provide guidance I'm sure :smile:

I'm about to do exactly the same as you, but for my 172 Cup. Was talking to the Team Dynamics & Toyo guys at the Autosport show last Friday on this very topic,

The only other thing you need to take into consideration is offset. I'm pretty sure I need ET35, as for you I'm not sure, someone will be along shortly to provide guidance I'm sure :smile:

Why do you 'need' ET35?

Unless you have some fancy brakes?

Any offset will do (unless you have something like big Brembos), I think they only come with two variations anyway though. Mine are all ET35.

Even if they were ET43 though it wouldn't matter, you'd probably just want spacers to make the track wider and look better.