ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sat nav's everyone got?

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
i'm thinking of getting a sat nav for christmas but can't decide on which one to get
ideally it will have european mapping as well as i go to France fishing a couple of times a year (and i hate french maps)
i have just seen the advent 400 in currys @ £269 looks good for the price
http://audiovisual.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/ps_15524488/100278823.html

but also like the sony
http://www.incarexpress.co.uk/view_product.php?partno=NVXP1
or the tom tom 700 but imo seems a bit pricy

also how does everyone find the reception with the heat reflective windscreen on the clio?

thanks

tomtom mobile on my 6680

i have to place the GPS receiver in that little non reflective square of the window first, then onc eits all warmed up i put it in the little cubby hole on the dash and it works fine.

Tesla MP3 2021
navman 510......lovely stuff.....i had to get the external antenna due to the windscreen.

MR2 2.0 N/A & Mk1 1.2Clio
bookmap02.jpg

:rolleyes:

Clio II and Grand Modus
Alpine dvd sat nav.....The best I´ve ever had!!
Garmin street Pilot 2610.....Awesome unit with all features and nice screen and graphic.

M.C..

ClioSport Club Member
just brought me the advent sat nav got it for £199 from PC world with a 1 day offer and got a free 128k flash drive as well, seems good value as it's got european mapping as well

artic blue 182
tomtom ONE as of today not had a chance to test it properly yet £223 at argos:D only been out a couple of weeks ...had the navman icn510 but sold it on ebay, maps were crap too many wrong directions and signal losses

Got a pioneer avic x1r, pretty good, sometimes seems to think i am in france when i first turn it on! lol