ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What primer to use...

Plastic primer x2 coats, sand inbetween. Flame red or 713 (i think) requires a ground coat x 2 coats, then atleast 2 coats of base coat to get the right colour. Will cost far more doing it yourself, than having it done professionally and look no where near as good or the right colour.

172 Ph2 Flamer
Plastic primer x2 coats, sand inbetween. Flame red or 713 (i think) requires a ground coat x 2 coats, then atleast 2 coats of base coat to get the right colour. Will cost far more doing it yourself, than having it done professionally and look no where near as good or the right colour.

Really ?? thought that would be the cheaper option?

172 Ph2 Flamer
Just phoned a spray garage that done my bumper a while back he said about £40 that cheap or pricey?

I cant quote in threads, but we are slightly more expensive but we've done a few, prep is everything with them due to the oil residue and constant engine heat and cold. (We also spray on decals etc for extra). The price will no doubt go up when he see's it....theres alot of prep in doing right.....if hes got to buy the paint aswell......for £40 he'll be working for f*k all lol.

Last edited: