ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

!!! What Phone !!!

RS Meg 175
Hello guuys and girls,

My contract with voda phone finished last week, and now im looking for a new phone and contract.

aparently www.e2save.com has the best deals?

but ive hit a bit of an obsticle with what phone to get!? what would you lads go for?

Sony Ericsson k800i (brown)
Samsung D840
LG Shine
Nokia 8800 Sirrocco (might be to ££)

Thanks for any guidance :)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
k800i thats what I am gettin end of month, I got 750i at moment. I was playing with 800i at work other day, Its very nice. Don't think I will ever go back to Nokia!!!!

BMW 330D
Ive got a K800i in bronze
im on my second one in 2 weeks. The 1st one i had the battery life was awful!, im hopeing this will be better.

BMW 330D
Its good yeah, but im hopeing the battery life is better on this one.
Ill probably end up selling it as i only use my phone to text and ring people and not so much for all the other features tbh(although theyre nice to have).

I got a free bluetooth headset with it which is the same colour as the phone :)

Sy

Pajero 3.8 V6
Its good yeah, but im hopeing the battery life is better on this one.
Ill probably end up selling it as i only use my phone to text and ring people and not so much for all the other features tbh(although theyre nice to have).

I got a free bluetooth headset with it which is the same colour as the phone :)

Well if it matches sell it to a girl lol

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
i get about 4days non stop with mine, with average daily useage. might get more if i didnt take so many pics.

BMW 330D
lol!
I will probably sell it though, its a good phone no doubt about it. Id never have a nokia again if all the future sony ericssons are as good as the k800i tbh.

BMW 330D
i get about 4days non stop with mine, with average daily useage. might get more if i didnt take so many pics.
thats good going to be honest. My old k800i (the one that got sent back) the battery lasted about a day and a half and then was with just texting people no phone calls!

RS Meg 175
yh i dnt really fancy a k800i now tbh everyone has the b*****d things lol think im looking at the D840 now i think or nokia if i can grab one :)

As loads of ppl say the lg is bad for marking and prints :S

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
just put of curiosity, I got my contract from this company, I was just wondering how long it takes for the free gift ( i chose a PSP) to come through?

I've had mine 33 days now.

thanks

Wait for k810i - looks much nicer IMO.

40247.jpg

The K810i is slightly smaller then its predecessor - the K800i - and has a more rounded form. Another visible change is the keypad. The tiny cramped keys have been replaced with a more spacious keypad housing beautifully engraved, round keys.

Aside from the design, the other main difference is the software. The K810i Blue comes with a photo enhancer that allows you to alter the brightness and contrast of your photographs before you blog them or simply share them with friends and family.

Beside the 3.2 megapixel Cyber-Shot camera the 3G K810i also boasts a music player, FM radio as well as bluetooth and video calling capabilities.

BestPic is another great feature of the K810i. Take up to nine simultaneous shots of the same scene.

(Out in May)

BestPic is on the K800i. It's a nice phone, only thing that sucks on it is the lens cap on the back of the phone. It easily slides open in your pocket, or even when you are holding it.

Black 172 MK2
6300 is a loverly looking phone with very good functions.

K800i is by far the best cam phone on the market, k810 is basicly the same phone slightly thinner with smaller buttons.

shine and d840 are good phones, D840 really good easy to use and the shine does look good, just wait till the sun comes out and you try to use the shine, it isnt easy.

Personal the best phone out is the w880. Has one of the best screen qualities, very good cam and very thin, altho the buttons are abit small and fidely.