ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what phone and with who?

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
currently looking at the samsung u600 on o2, i can upgrade from carphone warehouse but they are pretty crap when it comes to customer services and had alot of trouble with them in the past and they will only give 12months free line rental but no new phone, or "swapit" half way through an 18month contract or just go direct with o2.

Not a Clio
I'm with 02 and have the U600.

Been with 02 for 18 months now (just renewed), only complaint I have is that if there's a problem with your payment to them, that they bar your outgoing calls immediately - there is no leeway. So, often the first you know that there was a problem with your payment is when you try and call out and you get a nice recorded message telling you to f**k off.

The U600 is a very nice phone, however battery life seems to be quite poor, although that may be because I haven't charged it from empty yet (doing that now).

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
N95 on t-mobile flext 35 (£180 to spend on txt's and calls each month) + web 'n walk unlimited data package !

I'm using it right now !

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
whatever you do ... DO NOT upgrade through the carphone warehouse....

I've been with them for over 3years now and alway got a good upgrade package but this time they arent budging, i think 12months free line rental plus free u600 is a good deal but they wont do it, just the line rental.

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent
N95 on t-mobile flext 35 (£180 to spend on txt's and calls each month) + web 'n walk unlimited data package !

I'm using it right now !

I like the N95 but its to big to carry around on site etc and it would only get scrathed to buggery. Wrokphone might be upgraded to it soon anyway

Golf GTI 1.8T
just wondered mate, I got fed up with chasing the latest phone, they have too much on them now, the latest phones are just slow, crash and are irritating.

so ive stuck with my n80 and got 900mins unlimited txts on 1 month rolling contract with orange, keep the insurance going and then can get a new phone when that one f***s up.