ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Model

f

Hi peps im lookin at gettin a old style renult clio for my first car... I want the sort that looks like the old williams shape but nt the williams as im on a small budget. its also gotta be the 1.2 as it my 1st car...lol so can anyone give me the model name am lookin for coz i aint got a clue were to start

cheers daz

406 passion wagon..

1.2RL will be slightly cheaper, as its the base model!

Goes round corners well with wider tyres though!

Vee dub

I got a 1.2 Oasis which is a special edition (wlthough i think there are a few to choose from)

RT is a good en too

f

kool well basically am after a dark blue one or maybe red... gotta have the colour coded bumpers tho so im lookin for the oasis model then

cheers daz

133/225/CLS AMG

I had a 1.2 Oasis as my first car and I loved it.

Handled pretty well with a set of 195/50/15 tyres on it as well ;)

f

so what is differnt about the oasis to the other models.... is it possible to get one in dark blue three door, colour coded bumpers and in a 1.2..

cheers daz

133/225/CLS AMG

Apart from the blue they came in I never really new the difference. Mine didnt have colour coded bumpers so it might not be the kind of model you are after.

f

oh well which model did come with the coded bumpers with the same spec as above....sorry about all the quests!!!!!!!

megane coupe F7R

Think there was a 1.2 rt which had coulor coded bumpers. Rare though. Not many 1.2s had coulor coded stuff. You could get clio rt bumbers after you got it.or buy a 1.4 rt;)

[Edited by Andyvalver on 30 November 2004 at 3:31pm]

IIRC, the only model that comes with colour coded bumpers was the RT. is that right? i got an RT for my first car after realising the insurance is not that mch more, plus ull get electric windows etc

Justin King

f

kool well its my first car so i gotta really have a 1.2 never get insured on a 1.4 i dnt think just a side quest wat sort of things go wrong on these types of clios...cheers

daz