ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is this??

2008 Albi 197
I was giving my car a good vacuum earlier and noticed this hanging down under the passenger side seat:

a50bf9dc.jpg

249908d2.jpg

There is a small socket tucked under the seat which I thought it may have come out of, but on closer inspection it seems to be a different size and doesn't fit in

d4aacda8.jpg

I'm thinking its something to do with the air bag system as in my last clio I had to have a very similar thing to this replaced cause it got broken when I removed the seat one time, this isn't broken though, its just hanging there?

Any ideas??

2008 Albi 197
My first thoughts were the airbag, but there doesn't seem to be anywhere to plug it in. But I also thought maybe its like an extra for heated seats? As I don't have that on my car that would be why there'e nowhere to put it?

Should I get it checked or just leave it?

Ian

Focus TDCi
Wouldn't you have lights flashing up on the dash if it were a disconnected airbag? Not seen anything like that under my seats.

2008 Albi 197
Wouldn't you have lights flashing up on the dash if it were a disconnected airbag? Not seen anything like that under my seats.

Thats what I thought, or if it was something to do with the seat belts I'm sure there'd be something too...