ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what is this?!

What that >> Looks like a corsa.
Max%20Live%20046.jpg

It's definately a 205 I've seen it before, on hydraulics and the lad built it himself IIRC the wings/ 1/4 lips were extended using steel rather than fibreglass.

^
I remember it, it looks totally s**t tbh - on par with the old max poower xr3i that they painted in camouflage !

With regard to the astra, max poowers old project car I read that it did catch fire on the lorry - so it is no more, I guess the pics must be a couple of years old now.

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
^
I remember it, it looks totally s**t tbh - on par with the old max poower xr3i that they painted in camouflage !

With regard to the astra, max poowers old project car I read that it did catch fire on the lorry - so it is no more, I guess the pics must be a couple of years old now.

It was Calibre Coachworks demo car, nothing to do with max power.

Their new project astra is "apparently" rolling on 26" rims!!!!

ahh yeah, sorry I thought it was the same car:eek: I remember now, maxy poo's project one was red & yellow & looked poop.
I remember Jet of calibre used to have a nice greeney astra gsi on 20's that car was sexy as hell :approve:

2 wheel power
ahh yeah, sorry I thought it was the same car:eek: I remember now, maxy poo's project one was red & yellow & looked poop.
I remember Jet of calibre used to have a nice greeney astra gsi on 20's that car was sexy as hell :approve:

Max powers astra had some funny stuff in it iirc. Didnt the seats used to swivel round so you could play playstation on a hoooge tv in the back?