ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what is this writing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1.2 8v 60bhp
5013617542a10001065749l.jpg

on the corner of the bonnet? just above the headlight?

thanks

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
couldnt tell you with that AMAZING quality picture, nah only kiddin erm couldnt tell you its proberly just an owners club sticker

S4 Avant
It looks like a sticker to me, typically made of vinyl and applied to the surface of a car for decorative, or comercial reasons.

1.2 8v 60bhp
see if u were standing next to me mate? i would have knocked you out hi, please keep your smart answers to yourself, and go and get a life!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So much aggression.

Is there a hole in your pocket? Did your sense of humour fall out??

Only having a laugh mate. Christ, I bet you're great fun on a night out.

you may know it, clio?
Knocked me out, good one.

It's all banter, if it was a life or death situation that you had to find out what was on the sticker or the world would self implode, well then im sorry.

S4 Avant
see if u were standing next to me mate? i would have knocked you out hi, please keep your smart answers to yourself, and go and get a life!

I was only answering your question...

Q: What is this writing?

A: It's a sticker.

f**king lol at this kids agression. Its a sticker mate, You might have got a decent answer if the picture didnt look like it had Vaseline smeared all over it.

Post it on a Evo forum.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
think he was going for the soft focus look, to be honest last i herd you could buy sense's of humour from woolworths but then again they went bust

you may know it, clio?
Iirc thats why Woolworth went bust, not enough people purchasing it.

Mate chill. If you really want to swing it out, FCS. Ill be there and cant miss me with M8XY G as my number plate :)

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
yea mate you tell them "nothing what actually!" that will show them

you may know it, clio?
If CS had an entry intelligence test, well Daves im sure you would have past with flying colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.