ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is that

Over the past few days I have noticed a funny noise coming from the front right hand side of my valer. Its a crecking side this seems to come into play within the first 15-20 mins of drivin, then disappears. Any ideas? I also have started to notice what I can only describe as a movement of water on the front left of the car when braking fairly hard, is this the water res for the wipers or do you think it could be something more serious?

coolspot007007

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon Cupra

Check your engine mount on the top right by the power steering resivoir. The other thing if you look at the washer bottle, the top multiplug you see is connected to a little cylinder, which sits on the side of the bottle, id check that for signs of leaks. Try a bit of silicone sealer on it.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Search the forum there is a few threads about the water sound. Its a bit strange I had it in my old RT. Somehting to do with drainage I think!