ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is it for?

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
OK MK3 Clio, centre console at the very bottom, (on the moulded plastic just behind and up from where a can of juice would sit if it was in the holder) there is a vent (prob for the cd player) then next to that a panel cover, which behind it is a lovely bright yellow plug (looks like a scat plug)

Anyone any ideas what in the blue blases this is for?!

Da

Less
lol, it's in a similar place on the Mk2's also, stupid really under a drinks holder! :eek:

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
well i wanted to know before i ripped it out and wired my sat nav and hands free into the space. good thing i asked first eh

M2 Competition
lol, it's in a similar place on the Mk2's also, stupid really under a drinks holder! :eek:

Which is also, the worst drinks holder in the world.

Too short for a decent cup... and any cup small enough to fit falls over if you corner. Meh!

MK3 D.Sport, 2.0 HDI Van
or a daft 75ml bottle holder, you know the packet lunch size, get one mouth full of juice then its finished