ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is faster?

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
what is the difference between a clio 197 cup and a clio 197 F1?

lol, may sound stupid but am kinda new to tha new ones lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
creature comforts really and less painted parts on the body of the cup.

Same suspension and engine.

cup will be a gnats whisker faster due to being lighter with less equipment

Golf R soon...
The F1 has recaros as standard...erm...lol I not sure on other stuff!

Someone more "in the know" will tell you shortly though!

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
apparantly there are only 500 made is that correct? i went into my local arnold shark where i got my 1.2 dynamique from a year ago, i am after a 182, but prefer the 197, but ive heard about the f1, and now i want that one lol

dk

911 GTS Cab
apparantly there are only 500 made is that correct? i went into my local arnold shark where i got my 1.2 dynamique from a year ago, i am after a 182, but prefer the 197, but ive heard about the f1, and now i want that one lol
if i was after a clio, it would definitely be the R27 F1 for me, best of both worlds.

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
and how would a 197 f1 compare to a volkswagen golf r32, me mates getting one so i have to keep up with him haha

Tesla MP3 2021
The last R27 was made in October last year I beleive...

I was disappointed with regards to the difference in interior trip in the cup over a full fat 197.... very basic. So I built my own 197 :).

Megane Sport F1 230 R26
what is the difference in the cup and full fat? lol, i jus know tha difference between a dynamique an espression lol

Tesla MP3 2021
what is the difference in the cup and full fat? lol, i jus know tha difference between a dynamique an espression lol

Basically they strip parts of the interior to make it lighter, it has been done since the 172 up wards but in the 197 they have gone that step to far IMO as the interior just isn't up to scratch.

Also the suspension setup is different / better on a cup, but you can add whats called a cup pack on a full fat model to achieve the same setup, which I have done :)

Tesla MP3 2021
hmmmm looking at the picture it has manual a/c but they are listing it has having climate control :S