ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is every1’s 0-60 times

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

Hello every1 , when i get my valver engine in, it will be at 150bhp est with uprated cams, decat and full zorst system, would like an estimate of what the 0-60 would be like, as my ultimate goal is to beat my mates standard 3litre non turbo mkIV supra which does it in 7 flat, so if any has got a similar setup, what you gettin? plus itll be interestin to find out every1 elses 0-60s anyway rite??

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Takes me 9.5 secs to get to 75mph so Id guess itd be 7.0ish to 60.

LY 200

Best me an my mate managed was 8.9 in my mine!!!

Me thinks this was probably unaccurate as it was done using a phone but hey i couldve done worse!!

My car has 17s and isnt the best at pulin away in 1st and 2nd!!

She gos like a dream wen she gets to 3rd tho!!:D

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 22 October 2004

6.69 was the last one I got, cant wait to try again!
What that with the NOS? I remember you saying that you had sorted out alot of issues..

Plus i remember a recent trip to GDI? if im right.

Assuming the above is true... what do you expect to get next time? :)

About 4.3, im just going by the manufacturers figures (and if they are anything like the bhp/torque figures then it will be quicker than that )

Tony

Volvo S60 T5

Thats before sorting out my cam timing problem and before Adny worked his magic, hoping for low 5s but will have to wait and see

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

Quote: Originally posted by Mike172sport on 22 October 2004

Thats before sorting out my cam timing problem and before Adny worked his magic, hoping for low 5s but will have to wait and see
:eek: low 5s!??

Fiesta ST Stage 3

6.8 as said on this web sight :)

in bog std form.
[Edited by mr bognor on 22 October 2004 at 9:05pm]

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by mr bognor on 22 October 2004
6.8 as said on this web sight :)

u up for santa pod this sunday we have a race yet to have ;)

Fiesta ST Stage 3

You sound like a good bloke Adam and dont want to upset you and our relationship by giving you a right pasting on the strip ;) + Where did you say Santa pod was the far ist i have driven is Portsmouth but i do have the week end off ???

Fiesta ST Stage 3

That must have been one of the slow 172 ones that are knocking about. The yellow beast does not have a chance:oops: : )

[Edited by mr bognor on 22 October 2004 at 10:05pm]

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

slow one? lol, its not slow iv been in it enough times over the past 3 months.

lol come to pod matey, we shall see. you also seem like a decent bloke, i might give you a bit of a chance ;)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Like fu*k you would:)

come then dude :) my mates coming in his mk1 172 as well! theres nothing in it between the 2....untill we change to 2nd then its all well and truley over hehe. its to be expected though considering ;)

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 22 October 2004

come then dude :) my mates coming in his mk1 172 as well! theres nothing in it between the 2....untill we change to 2nd then its all well and truley over hehe. its to be expected though considering ;)

His is bog std is it not bar a panal filter ???

172 Exclusive

Just do it what have you got to loose and it wont be your anal virginity because mike is not coming as far as i know.

We will see you there tommorrow then

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by mr bognor on 23 October 2004
Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 22 October 2004Quote: Originally posted by mr bognor on 22 October 2004 Like fu*k you would:)
[/QUOTE]

come then dude :) my mates coming in his mk1 172 as well! theres nothing in it between the 2....untill we change to 2nd then its all well and truley over hehe. its to be expected though considering ;)[/QUOTE] His is bog std is it not bar a panal filter ???

standard bar panel filter and ktec zorst, alloy bonnet version mk1

LY 200

Quote: Originally posted by arj256 on 23 October 2004

The best that i have managed is 12.39 In my 1.2 :)
You gotta be avin a laugh aint ya!!! You got a turbo on it???

My old 1.2 wouldve been lucky to get to 60 in 20secs!!!

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

thought i would add, i currently get 9.2 in my 1.4 with a decat full custom exhaust from pipecraft, no back seats and no spare, maybe even a tad quicker if i cud be bothered to take off my green induction kit too mind..

Fiesta ST Stage 3

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 23 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 22 October 2004

His is bog std is it not bar a panal filter ???

My baby has a few more tweks on it than his but is still not redy yet and its the same alloy bonnet and green shift light one as his. It on a w reg with 53 k on the clock.

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 23 October 2004

lol, whereas my old 1.2 done it in very low 11s :)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 23 October 2004Quote: Originally posted by mr bognor on 23 October 2004 Quote: Originally posted by Adams_16v on 22 October 2004Quote: Originally posted by mr bognor on 22 October 2004 Like fu*k you would:) [/QUOTE]

come then dude :) my mates coming in his mk1 172 as well! theres nothing in it between the 2....untill we change to 2nd then its all well and truley over hehe. its to be expected though considering ;)[/QUOTE]His is bog std is it not bar a panal filter ???
[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]My baby has a few more tweks on it than his but is still not redy yet and its the same alloy bonnet and green shift light one as his. It on a w reg with 53 k on the clock.

Good good, thats what i like a bit more competition, the other 172 is easy meat :) but if u want to keep up ull need to be a good 200/ton or more ;)

Twingo 133

Quote: Originally posted by bambam1 on 23 October 2004

Quote: Originally posted by JayR on 23 October 2004

lol, whereas my old 1.2 done it in very low 11s :)
Its a Mk1 Ph3 and the book 0-60 is 13.1 so it is acheivable, and its the mpi engine which they have in the early mk2 1.2s so its pretty nippy for the size.