ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what iphone case do you use????

AGH the sl*g
ive currently got a leather beyzacase with a tab you pull n up pops the phone now its great for protection but scratching the hell out of it so i want to know what everyone else uses and pro/cons :D

clio 172 luna speedl
outerbox i get though so many phones as i drop/break them all the time but this i the one to have makes the phone a bit bigger but if u want it to look gd u take it out of the case anyway

AK

M240i
Keep your case and get a Best skins ever..

It's like a Zagg but cheaper as they don't ship it with all the packaging.

I've got that (best skins ever) and a cloth sock thing for keeping it in my pocket.

http://www.bestskinsever.com/

AK

M240i
It's cheaper to buy 2 lol postage goes from $2.50 to $1.50

I bought 2, one for a spare.

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
I don't it's only a phone after all.

That's surprising tbh, For me, working with mud/cement/concrete/dust etc etc, a case and screen protector was an absolute must.
I have an 'In-case' and a film screen protector.

Now Sold :-(
iFrogz Luxe for 18 months. Not too bulky and great protection.
Recently switched to a gelaskins as it's old enough to quit worrying about now. ;)

Go cry to your momma!
osir matte carbon

OSIR-OSHLD-SE-01.jpg

E87 118d M Sport
if you wanted something like a invisible shield, go to zagg's website and enter your email address to enter the competition to win a free ipad.
they will send you an email with a discount code.
mine was 50% off. makes for a nicely priced case. they do invisible, designs and leather stlye stickers.

Clio 172 Cup
gally said:
Very nice, almost like a second back to the phone.

Yeah I can't knock the quality of it at all. It has rubber bungs to put in the headphone jack and the socket or the power. Saves getting any dirt etc in your phone. For the money I felt it was worth spending that little more.

Mini Cooper S
This one, £20 from o2 shop:

23918-3.jpg

Looks smart and does the job, made by Exspect.

I do like that tinted case on the previous page.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Yeah I can't knock the quality of it at all. It has rubber bungs to put in the headphone jack and the socket or the power. Saves getting any dirt etc in your phone. For the money I felt it was worth spending that little more.
It's kinda like having a back door part to protect the back door part. I like it a lot.

A lot of people like the original design without putting covers over it and that one seems like a cracking option!

BMW E92/Audi S3
White baSic one but I took it off as it looked too blocky.
I'm after a leather one now though. Not into the whole pretty or cool looking accessories (carbon fibre, glowing etc) as I'm not 16 anymore.