ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What i done today..

172 Ph2 Flamer
Got a new ipod HU so i could put my ipod in the car and here is the result pretty happy with how its looking what do you think ?

photo0044f.jpg

photo0045.jpg

172 Ph2 Flamer
no because the way i cut into the plastic and the cable sits tight in there aint going no where trust me lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Looks well done. Whats the point of it tho, can you not navigate the ipod through your headunit?

172 Ph2 Flamer
ye can do it all from the HU just a nice place for it to sit imo cause the cable is attached to the HU from the back it needs to come through to dash somewhere so thought it was the best place.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Good effort, looks OE finish.

I was going to do exactly the same for my iPhone but didn't think it'd hold well under hard braking or cornering.

172 Ph2 Flamer
it would if you set it up right mines fine dont move at all unless i crashed my car it might lol whats OE finish mean ?

172 Ph2 Flamer
well if you dont have a base plate like i have dont know how you would get it to sit would have to work that out ur self but just cut a hole under that mat and feed cable up to it

J273

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182
Like that.....thinking of doing something like this for my iphone with tomtom.

330Ci (Fail)Sport
it would if you set it up right mines fine dont move at all unless i crashed my car it might lol whats OE finish mean ?

Well now I want it to do landscape view for sat nav so will have to buy some form of holder.

OE as in it looks like it was done in the factory.