ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Yes mate, Bought off Auto Rocket on Ebay, Decided I need to start wearing gloves now I'm using Iron-X and Tardis a little more.

E46 M3 & UR Quattro
I was looking at them last night as I really need some gloves for the same reason as you but I have a latex allergy so I will need to go for some similar to the ones you ordered.

Powder free nitrile is what gloves you want to be looking for. I use them at work all the time, although there is one guy at work who has to use latex gloves as the nitrile ones bring him out in a rash.

In the last week I've gone from nowt to: AG Shampoo, AG Bumper & Trim, PB's White Diamond and Natty's wax and some asda drying towel's after seeing them here.

Just ordered some G4.

Still some real stubborn stuff on my paint so next up is some clay.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Bought two of these today from Euro Car Parts i think they where around a fiver.

They are only 40cm x 40cm but they are very soft and thick.

20130810_230803_zps2ffd025c.gif

20130810_230616_zps26eac1b3.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
qy5yba5a.jpg

I'll use the RDS on other people's cars leaving CP for my own car.

Didn't have any drying towels though :(

Clio 197
Am detail glaze
dodo juice rainforest rub
eurow buffing cloths
af finale
and af revive

Just in time for trax!!

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
I have a big order due soon :(

need some snowfoam. Recommendations on equal or better than magifoam?
some sealant, was going for reload but tempted with c2v3
some dlux
ohh and a full set of hex pads in both 4" and 5.5" (iirc) + 4" backing pad

Gonna be steep :(

Arctic 182
Just got some new bits through! Dodo Juice BTBM, DJ rainforest rub, Kent buffing cloths, c2v3, DJ foam finger wax applicators & an asda micro fibre noodle mitt.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
My first order with elitecarcare

Cquartz glass polish and flyby30 glass sealant kits
XL uber plush yellow drying towels x2
And a whole load of applicators and MF 's

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Intresting, Dave. Why V1?

Purely application of the aerosol. I still have some original formula C1 so need need for EXOv2. It's to coat a couple of unfaired motorbikes around trellis frame / engine / forks and swingarm etc. For main fairings and screens will be C1 or nanolex ultra.

Purely application of the aerosol. I still have some original formula C1 so need need for EXOv2. It's to coat a couple of unfaired motorbikes around trellis frame / engine / forks and swingarm etc. For main fairings and screens will be C1 or nanolex ultra.

Makes sense. Mate, it'd be good to meet up again and chat. You down at The Unit any time soon?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Not spoken to Ant for a while so nothing arranged. It was my first invite down to the unit when we all went so maybe have to get a social event organised.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
I've just got some more snow foam from clb car care some tardis, wheel woollies and a stihl leaf blower.

Clio Trophy
rotary, loads of heads, ironx,5l sonax xtreme detailer,couple more spray bottle,10 new mf's,new mitt and a wheel brush .... skint

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
From CYC

500ml Gtechniq C2V3
Chemical Guys Wheel Guard
Bilt Hamber Auto Clay
2 California Car Scents
30ml Gtechniq C4 Trim Restorer

From Carpro

1000ml Eraser
1000ml Iron X