ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I bought another pot! It's lovely stuff! I could have sorted you out anyway. If you know anyone wanting a full pot PM me.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
This little lot arrived today from CYC, cant wait to get cracking on Thursday and Friday.....:D

20130618_193755_zps910fe7c8.gif

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I am finally going to get a machine polishing kit tomorrow from chemical guys. I got some new Angelwax UV hyper shampoo (antistatic also) yesterday which is really good and some Guardian samples to try. I can't wait to get started!!

Renault Clio 1.2L
I've ordered a few things for detailing (not arrived yet but waiting ;) )

I have ordered:
Chrome tax disc holder
Leather seat belt shoulder pads
Renault Sport badge
Front and Rear Badge wraps, carbon fibre
And the usual cleaner stuff :)

Did have fuzzie dice but thought I may get a mascot to hang from the mirror...
105277718-260x260-0-0_Kirby+Kirby+3+inch+Sword+Kirby+Plush+Accessory.jpgSword Kirby!!!! :cool:

But I think I need more stuff like kick plates and seat covers ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
So a whole bunch of stuff that has nothing to do with detailing... Cheers for that.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
A thread up about this just a little while ago. ASDA were selling it for £2.25 / £3 and it's a bargain but it's now back up to £7. Will be going in to my local store to pick up another couple of bottles.

From my tests it's on par with citrus power diluted 1:1 with water. only falls down on removing the baked on bug splatter. Stock up while you can IMO. Cheers for the heads up

PH2 Flamer
Bouncers 22
More AF Tripple
5 litres of Tardis and spray bottle.

Need some new applicators/cloths, but not sure which ones to buy.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Just got some bouncers looking sweet wheel wax I think it's only just gone out on sale today hopefully it'll be good as I hate washing wheels.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
Going to have a load of wax samples for sale later today ranging from AF passion through to Bouncers and AF desire! Photos and prices will be added to a for sale thread and linked here later

Matt, if there is an illusion going, I'll take one for sure. Keen to try some more AF stuff now I have the time and location to detail.