ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Megane R26
Re: What have you ordered?

I am eyeing up a very special wax too... and buying a load of stuff I've always wanted now I have a unit - bucket dolleys, pad cleaner etc

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5

just ordered some collinite 476s for the winter :)

Just ordered a C110, Autobrite lance and 5 litre of magifoam. It's starting to get really cold for car cleaning so a final clean and protect for the winter and then a PW on any days when the weather permits for the next few months I think...

Megane R26

It's here...

6346958759_be46bfae74_z.jpg

DSC00939 by RussZS, on Flickr

If you want a layer... let me know :)

Megane R26

Shield is a good one at £130!

£800 is a bit silly, but I've sold 8 layers before I bought it, so its not too bad tbh

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member

Great purchase Russ. Shield is a fantastic wax though especially for the less affordable.

Not quite glasur sheeting but much better to use. C1 is immense did you catch my recent thread russ?

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

The beading is immense but the water sheeting well there isn't really anything that will sheet water like C1, not that i've seen anyway.

I grab a video and some pics soon mate.

A slow blue one.

Gone and splashed out another £90 at CYC, woops :eek:
Mostly microfibres and applicators to replace the ones I've already got which have been washed so much they've recently started to feel very coarse, hate to think what damage they're doing to the paint! Also gone for the new Wolf's glass guard, I know G1 is incredible but I've fancied trying it for quite some time after reading good things about it.

BG 182
CYC order:
Iron x
Auto Finesse, lather, crystal,revive, rejuvenate, imperial
Werkstat acrylic set, satin port and carnauba jett

Will keep me busy on the cup 2mro

Megane R26

Indeed, nice order there Lewis.

I ordered some Z5, 2x5L of Surfex HD and some more Scholl S17+ today. Picked up some Swissvax bits recently too

LY 182

Forgot how expensive this game is. Just picking up a few required bits and a couple new bits to try. Ended up spending approx £80 lol.

From CYC:
Auto Finesse - Cirtus Power
Auto Finesse - Glisten QD
Auto Finesse - Crystal Glass Cleaner
Auto Finesse - Tripple AIO
Meguiar's Lambswool wash mitt
Wolfs Chemical detailing clay

From Polished Bliss:
PB Luxury drying towel
Meguiar's foam applicator pad
Atomiza microfibre applicator pad
Poorboy's Deluxe Mega Towel - 3 pack

Megane R26

It will be about £40 or so, on top of a detail... the SV guys charge £200 for a 'wash n wax' with it...

A slow blue one.

The DAS6 pro is a brilliant little machine Owen, you'll love it!

Owen

ClioSport Admin

Yer, I had go on my mates, really liked it. Certainly a step up from my PC7424, although it should feel better given the PC was on the verge of death.

GTD, Lupo

Seeing as im in afghan i dont have much else to spend my money on so treated myself to a couple of bits

Karcher k3.575
HD snow foam lance
Zaino Z7
i4d big blue towels x3e
Valet pro ph neutral foam 5ltr
Ironx with spray head

LY R26 230 F1 Team

It will be about £40 or so, on top of a detail... the SV guys charge £200 for a 'wash n wax' with it...

Wouldn't mind a layer early 2012 after the worst of winter and I've de-swirled my car! is it all it's cracked up to be????

aucky

ClioSport Club Member

I've just ran out of G-Techniq C5 after giving the faces of my winter wheels a coat. I was hoping to get the insides done too but I couldn't make it spread anymore (not a full bottle).
I should probably order another bottle but I'm getting impatient and want them on the car. I might just whack a few layers of jetseal on.

BG 182

got me a grit gaurd for my rinse bucket!! and some dodo hard candy on route which i swapped for some old products.

Ibiza FR Edition

Just ordered some Tardis as AG tar remover is next to useless, some of the spots it just wouldn't shift.
Some cheaper microfibres to use with Tardis and a chemical resistant bottle as well.
Thinking I need to get some iron-x and a DA in the future, I just don't know which one to choose to be honest.
I've had some BH clay for ages as well, but was put off using it as on the previous car I noticed the clay seened to have taken some of the paint off as it had gone slightly pink I guess stripping the paint. Need to have a go on the new car but am worried about taking off some paint!

Nothing for a long time.

My car doesn't give the pleasure of spending the time on it.

I miss my lovely RB :(

Megane R26

3M Sun Gun
2 x Surfex to sort my dirty floor!
Zaino Z5, Z6, Z8
Scholl S17+
and a LOT of applicators...

I need some floor paint too!

6440945697_38bb302c7f_z.jpg

DSC01204 by RussZS, on Flickr

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

You never answered my Zaino question in the 26r thread Rusty! :(

Megane R26

I did this morning buddy, or was there another? Sorry, I was on my phone at work and it skipped to Page 2.. x

Gally

ClioSport Club Member

Loller! Lazy bum. It was yesterday afternoon iirc.

Bumder With A Buffer

Someone lend me some C4?? Can't be bothered to buy one then sell it on :eek: