ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Not a 320d
Yeah I ordered a 15 litre DI Vessel, hopefully getting a new pressure washer as the nilfisk has ruptured somewhere in less than a year. Maybe a kranzle.

Clio 182 Trophy
Bouncers Done & Dusted
Auto Finesse Aqua Deluxe towel

Well impressed with D&D, can be a quick detailer, rain repellent, interior wipedown. Haven't had a change to use the AF towel yet though.

Renault 5 GT Turbo
I tried Done & Dusted recently. I never got around to it, then Jay gave me some to try and I was blown away.
As a drying aid with the Aqua Deluxe, drying is a streak free doddle.

Not a 320d
Come on slackers

C2v3 because I want to know why I stopped using it for bsd and turbo detailer 3 years back. Still think reload is absolute b****cks.

And some dodo juice btbm air freshener. I just had to test it out.

Been thinking about ideas for next year when I'll have chance to machine polish the megane for the first time. I'll be using crystal serum light and topping with either C2v3 or turbo detailer and I'll be wetsanding the car along with sorting some stone chips. May do a few sections at a time. Be expensive along with a depth guage I rekon 300 to 400 quid for the gear plus about 4 days.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Bouncers done and dusted QD
Bouncers slick kick shampoo
Unbranded Korean 'carpro boa' style MF's
Unbranded twisted MF drying towel

Renault 5 GT Turbo
Had a restock on Auto Finesse 5 litres.
Iron out, Imperial, Avalanche, Verso, Lather.
Auto Finesse brushes.
A load of Vikan brushes.
I didn't realise how worn down some of my brushes were so I just replaced everything bar the wheel woollies.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Got a bit carried away.....

29823558626_c890a45eff_b.jpg
20160922_133411 by Scott Raven, on Flickr

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182
Got some Autosmart Hazsafe XLS the other week.

Tried it on the weekend and it seems to work well. I've never really used a pre wash before apart from snow foam, so it's just an extra step to remove as many contaminents as possible before the contact wash.

Yeah I ordered a 15 litre DI Vessel, hopefully getting a new pressure washer as the nilfisk has ruptured somewhere in less than a year. Maybe a kranzle.

I have one... I wouldn't recommend one if you don't wash cars everyday. Why? Well I've had huge bills with mine, Oil changes, seals leaking, sending it away etc.. it's a ball ache.

I'd recommend a karcher, something powerful with different attachments, you think you won't use the attach,ends but I can bet that when you see the pathway to your house a little dirty, you'll jet it down.

:up:

Not a 320d
I have one... I wouldn't recommend one if you don't wash cars everyday. Why? Well I've had huge bills with mine, Oil changes, seals leaking, sending it away etc.. it's a ball ache.

I'd recommend a karcher, something powerful with different attachments, you think you won't use the attach,ends but I can bet that when you see the pathway to your house a little dirty, you'll jet it down.

:up:

Thanks, I decided on a Nilfisk again cant remember the model. Didn't want the hassle of servicing the Kranzle as you say would have been a ball ache. Has a long hoze and I have indeed used it to hoze down the path.

The DI vessel is producing 91PPM now. Last time I checked was probably December when it was producing ~3ppm, going to roll it to try get the resin mixed up a bit I have basically left it standing all winter and barely used it due to working so much. Hoping it has just run a channel through the resin as I dont really want to buy more. Worked wonders in sunny summer weather and I wouldn't be without one now.

Arctic 182
So I've ordered a few bits I've ran out of; VP advanced neutral snow foam, DJ born to be mild, Bilberry alloy cleaner & then based on reviews which a first for me as I can't always polish & wax; DJ Red Mist Tropical (excited to use it!)

However, I get home from work today & the mrs knows I need spray bottles for my new products & she must take my frequent talking crap on board because she had been out & I came home to 3 spray bottles in Green (Alien) Blue (Racing) & Orange (Inferno) - which looks pink in the photo.
Definitely one in a million lol.

On another note I'm on the hunt for some nice brushes - wheels, general, agitation type stuff; not too expensive but up to the job. Any recommendations guys? Cheers!
2c99f469764a850f655c7f7d36d9caf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golf GT & A4 Avant
DDJ BTBM
DDJ micro prime
Serious performance paint cleanser
Artdeshine kotsos wax
Bouncers fortify wax
Carpro ironX
Carpro TRIX
carpro essence plus
Carpro hydr02 lite

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
C2V3

Never used it before so thought I'd give it a try.

Planning on getting the RB200 paint corrected by pro detailer when I get back from holiday. Will also be having a ceramic coating applied as well. Is C2V3 suitable for on top of a ceramic coating?

Golf GT & A4 Avant
C2V3

Never used it before so thought I'd give it a try.

Planning on getting the RB200 paint corrected by pro detailer when I get back from holiday. Will also be having a ceramic coating applied as well. Is C2V3 suitable for on top of a ceramic coating?

The likes of gtechniq c2, carpro reload and gyeon cure are designed to be an immediate topper for ceramic coatings to protect them for the first couple of days from water spotting whilst they cure and harden properly. It just say happens that they work very well as a easy to use spray sealant.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
My latest purchases

Buckets with grit guards
Gtechnic mitt
Auto Finesse Avalanch snow foam
Wheel woollies
Britemax Incredible drying towel.

Attachments

• IMG_9736.JPG
    IMG_9736.JPG
    485.2 KB · Views: 81

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I've just ordered some Carbon Collective Hybrid to use on my GF's Mini. Can make 5 litres from 500ml so will be using it on mine as well to top up the Collinite 845 that's on it at the moment.