ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Afraid not, Daddy needs a sensible car so I'm having a Megane III tCe (the 2.0t '180) and then I'm going to light a rocket up my arse and get the R19 rebuilt.

I'm really sad to say the Clio must go as I love it but facts are facts... a family car is needed and I'm not willing to sell my R19.

Lol fair enough mate, r19 will be awesome!

OT, done my headlights today and quite happy that it didn't take very long and managed to get a good finish without whipping the DA out. No pics though, need to get some decent ones at some point now it's how I like it.

BG 182,megane td
Reconditioned turbo on the family derv only for the turbo pipe to burst!are aye and I forgot to connect the oil feed pipe:banghead: nice black puddle on the drive

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.5 KB · Views: 62
  RB 182
Restored my shockingly bad headlights, over the moon with the transformation it makes!
Wheel refurb tomorrow. Any recommendations? Silver, anthracite or tungsten?

image_zpscb97b404.jpg

image_zpsc3ba37d9.jpg

Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Noooooooooooo, T-cut is only usefull for repairing scratched CD's.
Use some proper products mate, and for the headlights I'm assuming its the 3M kit or some sandpaper.

Okay lol...I wont do it again haha!!
What should I use Jared?

Well I was on another thread last night and the 3m kit link took my to a site. The product was 300 quid :eek: is this right?

RB 182
It's simple, just watch how u go with the discs, the lad in the guide said he used one disc per side and mine were that bad I just about got it done with what I had.

107 Track Car & C4
Think I've finally sorted the annoying squealing sound that I had when I put my foot down. Took the induction pipe off and cleaned everything up and put new jubilee clips on. All I can seem to hear now is the engine and induction kit :) May order a Samco Induction bend as the standard one was looking tired and tatty.

Also, last night, I ordered some new rear discs and pads as I believe one of my wheel bearings has gone.

Cleaned, waxed, polished the exterior. Gave the alcantra and leather a good going over to clean them up and remove the bobbles. Hoovered the inside.

She's all ready for the Southend meet with the SE lot :)

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
We had a 2.0t on the forecourt, went really well, i was quite surprised with it.

Yeah I was suprised to. Apparently it's the 250 block and internals to so just needs injectors, bigger blower and a remap to be properly naughty.