ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

182cup & 172 racecar
Spent 6hrs yesterday in a blizzard putting a new water pump, thermostat and aux belt, on the sprinter Motorhome. I'm still cold now ffs.

Put my 52 plate silver Ph2 172 through it's MOT. Passed with just one advisory for the front discs (new ones now ordered through G172) and the MOT tester said it was one of the cleanest Clios he'd ever seen :cool: Really pleased with the old girl!

Fiesta ST-2 Finsport
Cleaned it and fitted my freshly painted grill, fog surrounds and rear bumper strip...

CAM00762_zps19d70673.jpg

CAM00767_zps5db54221.jpg

CAM00770_zps4f02faf2.jpg

CAM00781_zps563df10c.jpg

CAM00777_zps3a8556b7.jpg

CAM00788_zps13efe40b.jpg

This looks über clean fella-a credit to you! ;)

Chris
DetailMe

330Ci cab
awww man. that looks uber fresh. love these, they are just so so smooth.

where's my shades at??!

:cool: fressssshhhhhhhhhh!!!

clio sold :(
Quick hose over the car after the muddy day of the Fast show. After I spent ages the day before cleaning it :mad:
And just changed the Pollen filter not a moment to soon ! Take a look>>
20130319_125255.gif

Fitted new Brembo HC discs and Brembo pads on the front, cleaned the calipers, hubs, arches and wishbones. Then fitted some Cooksport springs front and back, cleaned underneath the whole car, and fitted some top mount washers from MAD to stop the knocking on full lock. Finally checked all the tyre pressures ready for a full alignment next week after the springs have settled. Busy, but very productive and fulfilling day!

Clio 182
Car service and front discs changed (half price Brembos @ Kam Racing), and not a moment too soon - thought the discs were going to explode they were so f**ked!

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Yesterday evening I set about removing (or atleast started) the seat bars ready for the proper seat rails.
finished lining up the bonnet so the catches could be fine tuned (now off to the paint shop) and removed all of the un-needed weight in the front bumper before attaching it with my hole cutter :)

7BCC3418-FF5C-41A2-AD50-C26AA5B71F8F-6024-0000067425C921BD.jpg

E224F1DD-01FE-4A84-8496-328DB88477AB-6024-000006742D07B047.jpg

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
I'm about to jump in it to go to the shops and the chippy, it'll click 100k on the way back too :)

Nothing up to know today though.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Whaaaat you done now ??? :)

It came it with a fuel smell complaint which I traced to a micro fracture in his solid fuel lines which was just misting out. Whilst changing that I caught the heater matrix pipes and because they're older than Jesus they just turned to dust (so I had to fix that to). Went out to get parts, came back to fit them, lifted bonet andbforgot a hinge was damaged and "crrrriiikk"... massive f**king crack in the windscreen.

Now you know me and how I don't ever show my emotions right? Well I proper let blast that day lol

Last edited: