ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

clio sold :(
I removed the exhaust bodge from my previous post (1519)
And I fitted the Bargain exhaust I got from another member today it didn't go to smooth. Firstly it had two splits that needed some welding before fitting. When that was sorted the pain of the Cat bolts disintegrating in my spanner started! I wont go into to much detail but it was a nightmare. Finally fitted I have some issues with it but its a whole load better to my last bodge!! Take a look
20130203_104611.jpg

Rolled my arches as far as I can get them to find that it still rubs on the tyre meaning I need some serious stretch tyres (fast) or take a grinder to the lip and remove the inner lip completely :/

Adjusted my coilovers back to their previous position after rolling the arches, and I'm going to clean the car shortly before going to TOPO :)

Drove it down to the petrol station to use the industrial pressure washer then drove it back home and gave it a good wash!

172 Cup
Fitted the Powerflex polybush kit to the dogbone gearbox mount, changed the upper driver's side engine mount (what a difference they made to the gearchange!), and slopped on plenty of Hammerite Underbody Seal on the areas behind the front wheels which appeared to be wearing a bit thin!

Inferno 225 cup
Gave the noble stead a good seeing too, this car is immaculate, every time I wash her I stand back and admire it, she's great for a 8yr old :)

e6a8a4ep.jpg

y3e4y9e2.jpg

Mk2 1.4 s
stripped all the interior out i wait of my 172 interior to come spent about 40 squids on tools outa halfrauds to do so

Renault clio 2005
Gave the noble stead a good seeing too, this car is immaculate, every time I wash her I stand back and admire it, she's great for a 8yr old :)

e6a8a4ep.jpg

y3e4y9e2.jpg

Looks Lovely but the front and rear black grills need a good clean and maybe a coat of paint. Apart from that It Looks Perfect mate :)

RS172 Flamer
Today, I've had changed O/S/R Wheel bearing and O/S/F Ball joint. Also I fitted some Eibach Proline springs, car feels much better for it :)

Clio 172
I removed the exhaust bodge from my previous post (1519)
And I fitted the Bargain exhaust I got from another member today it didn't go to smooth. Firstly it had two splits that needed some welding before fitting. When that was sorted the pain of the Cat bolts disintegrating in my spanner started! I wont go into to much detail but it was a nightmare. Finally fitted I have some issues with it but its a whole load better to my last bodge!! Take a look
20130203_104611.jpg

looks like that's going to melt your bumper sat that close.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Today, I have completed fitment of the BTM exhaust to the trophy, swapped the standard exhaust over to the misses 182 as the system was falling apart.
welded in the feet for the safety devices cage, fabricated and welded in a rear strut brace/harness bar, and then set the geometry :)

clio sold :(
looks like that's going to melt your bumper sat that close.

It does indeed but I keep checking it and it seems fine and after a good journey the tips are hot to the touch but not bad.
TBH I just need some money and a proper exhaust sorting. This is some unknown custom exhaust doesn't fit well but it was cheap and I was desperate

pimp mobile Zafira
Took it in for the once over as I'm taking the family to Euro Disney next week and wanted to make sure all is good. 3 new tyres and a ball joint later. Not too bad.

XC90, 330d, Trophy’s
Just to make the trophy a little fun track car.
as light as possible, handle brilliantly and just a healthy engine to suit.

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Just picked the Cup up from having its service and belts done. Also had polyflex'd dogbone fitted too.

Feels really tight initially and pulls so smoothly... Best money I've spent in a while!

107 Track Car & C4
Cleaned it seeing I have a couple of days off work, thought I'd removing the Clio badge and clear all the crap from behind it and ended up snapping one of the pins off in the process. So in the end I did a complete rear end de-badge and made a trip to K-Tec to get the new style Renaultsport badge from the Megane 250. Really like the look of it now :)

RS250 Badge - February 2013.jpg

Renault clio 2005
Had It Cleaned at local Hand car wash Cost £6 Pleased with result overall. But have some swirl marks I would like to get rid of and front headlights are going strange at the top need replacing really. But overall the car looks really good wheels look almost perfect apart from slight kerbage on front left from a pupil who was nervous on test the other day lol.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Ordered a 3/4 plate
Removed the carbon bonnet and put on the original which looks so much better.