ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Came out this morning to find a small patch of green fluid under my car. New thermostat and seal... Job done.

Then I fitted a cat-back exhaust system to someone else's 182 but that doesn't really count.

Painted my fog surrounds and splitter Satin Matt Black and cried at the amount of stone chips

uploadfromtaptalk1340462924574.jpg

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Took it to town to get the shopping, and swore at it when it threatened for a few seconds not to start. Roll on money being freed up so I can go clio shopping!

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Swapped the nearly new pzero neros on the back to the front as fronts were down to 2mm, and put new Bridgestone turanzas on rear in preparation for looming MOT. Also fitted Alpine rear speakers as standard were annoyingly rattly!

1.2 16v
debadged the boot, and put a nice pair of tights over the rear lights as a temp until i can afford silvertecs and film :)

williams and trophy
lol.even the 16s have an arch gap you could kip in ;)

it wil be getting dropped a bit when iv decided what im going to do with the suspension ;)

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
lol.even the 16s have an arch gap you could kip in ;)

it wil be getting dropped a bit when iv decided what im going to do with the suspension ;)

haha thats true, you thinking of getting rid of the sachs then? or boxing them up and keeping for ever going back to standard, do love a trophy :evil:

E46 320D Tourer!
bought some cup turinis off someone on here. refurb then some new rubber and on they go by wednesday hopefully!

williams and trophy
im not sure yet mate. fukt if im going to pay nigh a grand for a refurbed set, although i do have someone on the case of refurbing the sachs that are on. id rather put a grand towards a set of adjustables, in height/bump/rebound, but which to get???? decisions decisions. it does need lowering though whatever i choose to do lol. feels like my mates land rover ;)

Astra (H) VXR
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340553022.618627.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340553046.945328.jpg

Front and back diamonds and clip badge painted... Just need that grill sorting now... Either paint or some good plastic wax type product to bring it back to its former glory!!

removed solid engine mount ready for poting as sold it and re-fitted my cup spoiler.. was going to put my milltek back on but that can be for another day

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Took the elf sticker off, as I've recently put a PistonHeads one on. Also took this photo as I think it's one of the best angles of the 182 :D

e8472130.jpg

Yes I know everything's a bit overgrown!

renault clio 182
Fitted new springs all round new strut top mount bearings and rubbers and finally got my scorpion decat on :D but only too find out I had a crack in the rear end of my scorpion system so will need welded up tomorrow!!

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
fitted new os window regulator and motor as mine buggered up in the rain
last week,leaving my window half up/down :(

inferno 182.
spax full trackday coilovers and whiteline ARB, new rear disks and pads,changed the oil after running in engine rebuild!now i can trash it!!!:D

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Handbrake rachet fell to bits so rebuilt it... I can park on hills again now #result

Mondial 172Cup (A/C)
Fixed the catch on the passenger seat which prevented it from folding forward as per the guide on here.

Fixed gear stick gaitor as per the guide on here.

Planned on fitting a splitter, however, Exeter Skoda doesn't have the part, so have one on order for Thursday!