ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Clio 182 - RB
Fitted a 172 steering wheel to my non sport 1.6 My old wheel was badly melted, great upgrade in my eyes!

7EA11394-F147-4A24-87B5-B5940D993F02_zpsie6488so.jpg

AADBFD5D-B694-4C60-90B8-088B568CF901_zps2u8yju4r.jpg

4F1ED2D5-4D0F-4D86-ABFE-02901D5AC87D_zpskhq9wwtl.jpg

clio 182 turbo
fitted rear arb ,camber shims ,camber bolts ,full service and induction kit just getting ready for spa trackday and the ring next month .

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Replaced the well known tosser of a breather. Little engine bay clear up.

For a 10 year old it's great how little I've needed to be under the bonnet!

Black 182 FF
Put my back wheels on the front and vice versa, checking to see how the fronts were wearing, as the back ones are to be replaced in the next few weeks (get a little bit more wear out of them!).
Adjusted tyre pressues.
Also sprayed the brake bleed nipples with WD40, as I'm going to bleed them in the next week or two and gave the hubs a wire brush and copper sealed them and the wheel nuts.
Probably get the tracking done, then put the two T1R's I've got on the front next pay day.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Like that - shows someone who cares did it when they cover the cylinders like that :)

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Scott are you going for itb or a rs2 ?

Hmmmm, not thought that far ahead yet mate.
Id like itbs but don't like the thought of cutting bit's on the car.

I like the RS2 but then again id like to SC it.
Ive spent a fortune on it lately, just want to get it back on the road and enjoy it for a while tbh. :)

Mec 350 slk manual
Hmmmm, not thought that far ahead yet mate.
Id like itbs but don't like the thought of cutting bit's on the car.

I like the RS2 but then again id like to SC it.
Ive spent a fortune on it lately, just want to get it back on the road and enjoy it for a while tbh. :)
sounds like a good plan , I have my itbs and will book the car in with dan519 later in the year

FF 182
De-badged the rear, then stuck on the Clio 200 RS Renaultsport badge. Polished out some scratches with the Das-6 Pro and Megs scratch X.

DSC03152.jpg

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
Handbrake cable, oil and filter change, brake fluid flush and bleed and then waahed it until it rained

zuveta4a.jpg

Then about 5 mins ago I realised it was dry and nipped out to put some seriously needed tyre shine on

5a2enahe.jpg

sy9u4y2u.jpg

And anyone who says that sealant only sheets and doesn't bead well isn't doing it right

y8u4u3ar.jpg

And that's only from a very light shower.

Exhaust needs aligning better though :(

182 Cup, DC2, E500
Machine polished the car with Menzerna products.

Fitted rubber overmats to protect my Renaultsport mats!

Changed some more nuts/bolts to stainless steel.

Gawped at it for its beauty.

Paid for my Cooksport spring set.

Deliberated over OEM top mounts with new dampers or the Compbrake ones on ebay at £110....

Pauleds

ClioSport Club Member
  Merc Dueliner sport
Oh dear. Was that on a timed run or a practice?

Timed run.
It started to dry out then rained again so I wasn't going to get a faster time so I was just messing about.
I've handbraked it there loads of times just on this occasion when it was being filmed I flicked it in too fast and didn't get any traction to pull it round.

skusey_

ClioSport Club Member
  OG Megane 250
Replaced the dull yellow sidelights with some ebay jobby white leds, look alright.

0bfa78fe-fe30-4dbb-b27f-1d1fd29e1f73_zps9bbd1c50.jpg