ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

RB Clio 182
New seats!
uzu2a8ev.jpg

What have you used on the leather mate? It looks nice and black, i cant seem to find a product that brings the leather up really black.

RB Clio 182
Sound mate thanks for that, ill grab some when i pass halfords, hopefully they will have their 3 for 2 offer on cleaning products lol.

Ive tried quite a few things and it hasnt made much difference, they still look dull and grey.

Thanks again :)

Well I got the interior today from someone and I commented on how good they looked and that's what he said he uses :)

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Been milling a bracket for my catch can will post pics when its done :cool:;) made from solid ali

Pat

Renault Clio 1.2 16v
Added carbon fibre wrapped dash trim, silva visions all round, led number plate light and interior light, sparco gear knob and a good clean on the inside

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Looks bloody good that. ^^^^^^^

OT gave it a quick wash so i could put my new car cover on it.

Pat 182

ClioSport Club Member
  cliosport 182
Bracket complete hrs of milling rotory table then lathe to slim down bracket n make nut ;-) I think it looks okuploadfromtaptalk1393944613531.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393944644201.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393944685426.jpguploadfromtaptalk1393944707443.jpg
Cheers Pat

Clio 1.5 GT TDI
Smashed it up! Need a new wheel, wishbone, washer bottle, side panel, headlight and spray on front bumper.
Any ideas roughly how much?
Here's a picture.
y2ejahud.jpg

Ordered a set of 595 RSRs, refitted my arb and fixed my dog bone mount. Hopefully weather will be nice this weekend for a good drive!

something very odd happened today, gearbox went on first time no wiggling it no swearing it just went straight on bolted up no drama.

Clio Cup
Cup 6.jpg

Turned this into

clio12.jpg

coil overs , half cage , braided lines , camber shims , camber bolts , 15" F1s , Stripped , oreca wheel , bucket seat , small battery , phase 1 airbox. BUSY day

second seat , harness' and pads to do

2002 clio 1.2dynamic
today i cleaned car and finally took roof lineing out to refit drains to stop them leaking into the car >.<
also aquired a wooden mazdaspeed/nardi wheel which im not sure what to do with aparently they have a bit of alue behind them

1978727_10152269707255930_347050044_n.jpg

Attachments

• 1978727_10152269707255930_347050044_n.jpg
    1978727_10152269707255930_347050044_n.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 58
Got scared when the mechanic removed my Gearbox mount and said you may as well have had that in the boot as it was doing "f*&k all"... Booked in for new Mount and bracket as the bolt has made an elipse shape rather than a hole so was getting an inch worth of play... So no more playing till Wednesday :-(

had to take the box back off today, knocked the thrust bearing off when fitting it yesterday... back on now though. Just need to remember where everything goes

fitted subframe mounted the gearbox then next up was the steering rack but dropped one of the nuts now can't find it so that will be tomorrows job now.