ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

E46 320D Tourer!
New rear pads/discs, painted calipers and hubs. Also fitted yanoo's stiff shifter yesterday and adjusted again today.

182 FF, A6 Avant
Picked it up from James @ Stone Automotive after its mapping session :)

How is it then?

For me [yesterday] I ordered some DS2500s.

[Tomorrow] it gets a full detail and machine polish from a friend of mine.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Plugged my RSTuner in to find out why my dash looks like Blackpool illuminations on start up, no faults found. :dapprove:

Put a piece of hose pipe in the rear exhaust bracket, it no longer dangles below the bumper,
I love pikey fixes.:approve:

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Fitted new wheels

7099548715_6fce00f168_c.jpg

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
I left it at home because it wouldn't start this morning,
got back from work, took the battery out, put it on charge for about a minute as it was already fully charged.

Put it back in the car, it turned over instantly.......Christ knows. :S

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Took my wheels off to discover lots of lovely CV grease all over my new 2118s.

Unlucky Alf

ClioSport Club Member
  09 astra 1.6 T
Drove it to work and back, got some diesel as it was below the red line, then pumped the tyres up.

Joe#

ClioSport Club Member
All the wheels are off and arches have been scrubbed to death.

Colour coded my front inserts.

Wheels have been treated to some sealent, ready to be fitted tomorrow. Along with new reg plates.

ph1 172
Fitted AST Sportline II coilovers to my 182FF which are valved for my stripped 172 but heyyy:D

Also fitted my black F1's and 595 RSR's in preparation for my Nurburgring visit :)

Also fitted another condenser, removed the carbon catch, plugged my headlight washers and removed my fog lights

Tomorrow I shall fit a Whiteline ARB.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Today....nothing, apart from watch it get wet after my weekend of cleaning it.... Not impressed weather!

DaveDreads

ClioSport Club Member
Gave it a quick hose down and wiped the filth off the body and wheels,
I also put 3 pieces of hose pipe in a little pyramid inside the exhaust bracket,
to stop it hanging down too low, my original bodge fell out so I zip tied the buggers in this time.

Racing Blue 182
Brand new exhaust mounts and put my heat shield back up, it was sitting on my exhaust and was getting pretty annoying!

LY 172
Orderd some Yokohama Advan Neova AD08's,

Resprayed the roll cage white.

and sent the wheels of to be powdercoated.