ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

CursedTitanium 182FF
Went with a friend to his TVR Car Club Rolling Road Day, sneaked mine on at the end. Made 190Bhp, happy with that. Need to get the fuelling looked at though.

RR_1902_230912_zps19ba6175.gif

clio 172 Ph2
fitted a gates timing belt kit, replaced gearbox oil and put some camber bolts in ready for track day at aintree this saturday yipee!!!

pimp mobile Zafira
Dropped it off at the garage not long ago as I've broken something. Don't know what yet but something went bang whilst going round a round about.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Well yesterday it had new tie rods, track rod ends, ball joints, powerflex arb bushes, 2 new front tyres,
and today the gear linkage was adjusted so every gear now slots in perfect.

Also has a new bracket made up for the broken ecu, it's now bolted to where it should be,
I also cleaned the outside including the wheels.

Once it's cooled down i'll be getting under the thing and sealing the manifold/cat gasket leak.

Oh and £20 quids worth of fuel went in aswel, utterly skint now but worth it.

Clio 182
Finished work early: Got the tracking sorted (feels SO much better), hoovered it, tightened up cat - Exhaust clamp. Done

Fitted powerflex inner and outer arb bushes. Sorted leaky gearbox and washed it and applied my new oz stickers to the superleggeras.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Threw it into some corners to see what difference new tyres, tie rods, track rod ends, ball joints and powerflex arb bushes make.

Turns out the car is now far better at taking corners than I am,
time to learn how to drive it properly all over again.

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
yea the left one is pissed slightly, thing is i measured them about 10 time and made sure they were equal. Anyway you cant tell from far away :dead:

MINI Cooper S JCW
New drilled/grooved discs and brembo pads.
K-tec stealth cat back.
Sounds great now and stops too! Tomorrow will be getting full clean inside and out. Need a new driveshaft boot though noticed that was split when it was on the ramp and it's shat its grease everywhere! That will be it for this month, the paydays don't come round quick enough!

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
Sorted out leaking exhaust
Fitted wind deflectors
Pads discs and braided lines
Rear pads
Fitted "custom" induction kit

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Had it mot'd, passed. Then fitted new ktec induction kit and colour coded side strips and door handles, then washed it, then went for a blast with the windows down and enjoyed the induction noise :cool:

Red 1.2 Dynamique
New shoes in the rear drums on both sides along with new cylinders on them both as well. Only cost about £40 but took about 4 hours to do it all - awkward as hell!

BG 182
looked at my cat which is sagging like a whales vagina, and then dreamed of buying a janspeed catback. bought some poly bushes as a poor mans attempt to crisp up the steering