ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what games are you getting with your 360?

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
i have order PGR3 + Ghost Recon 3 (which is now delayed)

need to order another but can decide what to go for. like the look of comdemed but dont want a game that you complete within a week.

... this is assumming the 360 turns up ...

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner
I was thinking tiger woods, especially if online.

Might wait for some detailed reviews first then decide (2 weeks before release in states now). - if its not bad enough them having faster connections than us they will have 2 weeks head start on all online games aswell ! grrrrrr.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
think i'll get dead or alive and perfect dark....hopefully need for speed most wanted as well..

Focus ST-2
i ordered Frame City Killer, Project Gotham 3 and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3: Advanced Warfighter. Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Stranglehold also look good! can't wait. shame about Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon 3: Advanced Warfighter being delayed tho, thats what i was looking forward to the most!

transit connect
defo going for pgr 3 , and possibly quake 4..i would also like a footy game but only fifa road to world cup is out....hoping new pro evo on original xbox will work on 360....thats good enough for me(gunna be better than new fifa anyway i reckon)

308, Fusion
news today in the paper, the 360 might get delayed untill june 2006
that means that the people who pre-ordered might have to wait, its a good job i was 4th on the list at gamestation!!!

Polo + Micra
yeah i've ordered pgr3 with mine

but it looks like only a select few will be getting them before 2006

transit connect
was seeing they r being sold on ebay for 400+ at the moment people r just selling their preorders i might get back down to currys see how many preorders they got and get a few more to sell :)

Fair play if you have the cash and all that but dare I ask what the rush is to get a 360? From what I can see in the pipeline its the same games with better graphics with a considerable price premium added for good measure, as usual no significant jumps in AI are apparent from what I've heard despite a considerable jump in power. I'm not anti-360 by any means but I can't really see what its going to do that an XBox couldn't acheive given more time.

Just can't really see where its all going. GT4 is a prime example on PS2, looks as good as we need it but the AI is bloody horrific and makes some Mega Drive games look advanced, the frequent jumps to new platforms just means everyone concentrates on graphical perfection and leaves everything else as is.