ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What exhaust is this

type r
Hey people,
Can anyone tell me if this is the standard centre section please? im thinking of putting a standard back box on so wanted to know if it will be a straight swap, thanks

Attachments

• 20150216_131131_zpskhh7qddz.jpg
    20150216_131131_zpskhh7qddz.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 71
  • 20150216_131137_zps0xiehaig.jpg
    20150216_131137_zps0xiehaig.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 58
  type r
Ok so i now understand this is a full system, does anyone know if i can just fit an OEM centre section and keep this back box, or will i need to change the whole lot? thanks

type r
i thought that was a stainless one? its a sportex if thats any help, i just really want to spend much on it i just want it queiter if thats possible, but seen an oem centre bit cheap on gumtree

Clio 182
I hate the noise on mine.
I'm considering the db killers that go in the tailpipes as the oe system is silly money.

type r
mines a daily driver and i spend an hour on the motorway to work, what are db killers? i saw an oem exhaust on ebay for £20 a few weeks back but its gone now, there not a lot 2nd hand ones

If it is a Sportex it will be mild steel. I had one of their systems on my Mk4 Golf V5 and it lasted 14 months before the packing started coming out.
Buy a stainless one it will be cheaper in the long run.