ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Exhaust is this!?

182 Sport 2.0I
Ok,

Bought my car a couple of weeks ago and it just clicked. Isnt this below a non standard exhaust and can anyone tell me what it is. I havent had much of a look and couldnt see any branding. Any ideas!? sounds very nice tho,

I thought the standard exhaust was dual silenced?

2.JPG

It does sit slightly right and i think i will ajust that, but appart from that, its a sound exhaust.

182 Sport 2.0I
Yeah definatly needs adjusting slightly right. Sounds very nice, baffler has gone in my mid section box but that shouldnt be much to replace.

Pretty impressed. Stick out slightly tho

182 Sport 2.0I
Yeah, Well thanks all for your input. If anyone knows for sure let me know. But i guess tomorrow in daylight im going to get under the car and try adjusting.

I'll let you all know if i find any branding or "I Waz Ere" marks ^.^

alien green rs133
pretty sure it will be a custom one, Bazzon's 182 one looks similar just tips are done to perfection

most 182 rear box's have the back box 90 degrees to the tips. aslong as it sounds nice thats the main thing really :D

182 Sport 2.0I
Ill get a better pic after a wash and polish :-D

Quick note,

Second and third gear, 5K revs. The wanderfull after eco band boost :D Does anyone elses car make a scary vibrating, not sure if its normal or not. Sound like the engine is going to take off.

I havent been in another 182 to see if they get the same sound,

182 Sport 2.0I
What insurance hit did the Exhaust hit you guys!? I havent told insurance about this exhaust as when i got the car i didnt know about it.

S4 Avant
Good lord there are some wild guesses in this thread.

No it isn't standard, it looks nothing like an orbisoud system.

It's more than likely a powerflow custom jobby

Nissan 350z
Im going with Powerflow as well. Ktecs sits to the left and has a wierd pipe stretch to the right where as this appears central under the spare wheel?

182 Sport 2.0I
K,

Just spent a while under the car. Found not one bit of branding. Stuggled to hell to move it to the left. Got it moved about 2mm, which still looks slightly right. Not sure how im going to do this without taking it off and using a hammer. lol.

Definatly looks custom looking at the welding job. I think i might save for a Miltek and slam that on it.

Is anyone with direct line and how did ther exhaust effect their insurance?

182 Sport 2.0I
Im going with Powerflow as well. Ktecs sits to the left and has a wierd pipe stretch to the right where as this appears central under the spare wheel?

Comes in at about 20 Dgree angle from the left under the spare wheel.

If powerflows welding is like that my god.