ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does your iPhone Desktop look like?

Silver ph2/Mk2 Clio 172
Illumine theme is one of my faves:

winterboard-theme-illumine.jpg

Got that one, tad dark for me. "Deep" has similar quality icons, just abit more colourful

below pics robbed from Modmyi.com
screenshot.jpg

img_0037.png

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
Phuzion has been playing the.....google a theme picture...lol...isnt my desktop...:eek:...im WAY more popular! :cool:

Perrinho

ClioSport Club Member
just use iringer for ringtones, far easier...doing them via cydia means you replace a default one, i.e marimba with a tune, then set the marimba tone in settings...iringer you can import any track, choose which 30 seconds you want and import into itunes as an m4r (ringtone)...

If I unlock my 3G, do I still get warantee and stuff from Apple?

The casing on my phone is cracked atm, so I will need it replaced some time in the future.

If I jailbreak it am I f**ked?

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Mine, these are the two backgrounds it changes between:

IMG_0218.png
. . .
IMG_0217.png

Charging (same as a few others):

IMG_0219.png

Audi
How do i get a downloaded slider from my laptop onto my ipod?
How do i get a downloaded battery gauge from my ipod to display instead of the original one?
It's not an iphone, it's just a itouch?????

Alex

Edit. Got the gauge to work but no joy with the lock sliders.

Last edited:
  Monaco 53/468
Mine at the mo bar the cliosport at the top, just did that for this post!

a18855ba.jpg

lock screen

6199d7da.jpg

last Theme I used (Renaultsport Theme)...

cb2906d7.jpg

as you can see from 13:10 today to 14:24 I have used a fair amount of battery messing around with new themes!

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Do you have to get cydia to be able to get 5 icons in the dock?

Do you have to jailbreak to get cydia?

Thankyou:eek:

Monaco 53/468
JR - I got battery percentage through SBSettings

AlexG - Correct, 5 icon doc is from cydia and you need to jailbreak to get cydia

Paddy_g46

ClioSport Club Member
My phone is jailbroken and unlocked and I have that cydia app/program. How do I go about creating all these awesome backgrounds and logos etc?!

Monaco 53/468
My phone is jailbroken and unlocked and I have that cydia app/program. How do I go about creating all these awesome backgrounds and logos etc?!

Hey mate,

First you need to get the 'Winterboard' app from Cydia, this is like a host app for all the themes etc.

Once you have winterboard go back to cydia and tap 'sections', then scroll down to themes, tap this and search through them for any you want.

Once you have found one you like then install it (free). Once installed you will see it listed when you open winterboard, tap it to mark it with a tick, when you press the home button it will restart your springboard (desktop) and you will have whichever theme you ticked in winterboard.

Just have a good search through cydia, theres lots of other good things on there other than themes

Hope that all made sense!

Steve

Golf GTD
Anyone find winterboard makes their phones more sluggish? Tempted to install on my 3GS but my 2G went a bit sluggish with Winterboard. Be interested to hear other peoples thoughts.