ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does everybody think

if its your car mate and you like it - who cares what everybody else thinks - enjoy it. ---- Maybe some larger rims.

Sold MK1 RSI to travel

Looks nice, get it lowered, you wont be sorry a 35mm drop will be sufficient. Maybe get some DTM mirrors and get the colour coded but dont go too over the top, the more money you spend the more hassle your asking, heres my old car, i spend loads on it...

http://www.unn.ac.uk/~k181673/ForSale.htmlhttp://www.unn.ac.uk/~k181673/ForSale.html

You have to know where to draw the line, do it early, save your money and getting something quicker, belive you me, you wont regret it!!!!

colour code a couple of bits maybe, how about a gold ariel to match the wheels. looks cool. need a cliosport sticker!! lol, use some frosting spray and stencil a bit of a pattern on the window might look cool, nothing over the top though.

as above in above posts :

colour code a few bits (wing mirrors etc) maybe lower it a bit

+ get some pop out windows cos they look sweet !

the colour is nice aswell :D

mk1 172

does anyone know where i can get some gold windscreen wipers for it also a gold bee sting aerial ?

i still think i need to do some work to it but i just cant put my finger on what !

It looks very nice.

Lower it -35mm
Colour code the wing mirrors, or colour code all the trim
S/S Exhaust

Go with what you like, its your car.

Quote: Originally posted by darswold on 06 July 2003

does anyone know where i can get some gold windscreen wipers for it
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! :eek:

Dont do it! Coloured wipers look just about the tackiest thing I have seen in ages - probably on a par with neon washer jets! :confused:

Dont forget the important phrase - "Less is more". That way youll avoid a Halfords-ram-raid job! ;)

mate - like it as it is to be honest. looks nice.

agree with white16valver - less is more - keep it simple. you dont want to end up looking too contrived.

mk1 172

cheers everybody,

i have decided that im gonna get it lowered and colour coded, i think it will set it off then, im gonna keep the lexus lights on and the mud flaps ( i like them !)

does anyone know where i can get a gold aerial ?

cheers for your opinions

darswold

Hi all. Im Darswolds brother, and although dont own a Clio (or ever have), I have had 2 Lagunas which I sincerely loved, so know how good Renaults are. You have a cracking club here, and the site content is excellent. Im a member of the Ford Focus Owners club and am fully aware of the benefits available just by becoming an Owners club member, hence why I pointed my Bruv to yourselves.

Bruv, take the advice mate, keep it clean and simple (Tight I believe was used). Forget the crappy Gold wipers etc (as cheeky as it may be, gold, when overused can look very cheap). As I know your car you want to be doing something that will not make the speedlines stand out so much (look out of place). Definately do the colour coding thing, the rear box is a must, and lowering possibly (this will make a fairly harsh ride even harsher though). Tightness will not be a buttkick off then son. From then, the skys the limit mate, but as the other lads and lasses on here have mentioned, too much will kill the look of your car so KEEP IT SIMPLE!!!!!.

Congratulations on a grand site folks.

Mr2 Roadster

Loose the flaps and thats it...

After that you could lower it if you fancy a bumpier ride but if not I like it as it is...

Vive, la facelift model!!!