ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What does a 182 sound like

well bit of luck they will release a race system as well as the road one and ill slap one on the 182 :D then off out to scare small animals and make children cry with the noise :devilish:

mwhahaha i remember those days driving along roads setting car alarms off :devilish:

they dont do one for the vrs tho :(

they do one for the golf pd 130 tho so get yer finger out supersprint !!!!!

i used to set off a lad from works car alarm just by turning the key, he had an exterior sensor and everytime i started it even if i was a couple of spaces away it would go off lol. then giving it a bootful out of carparks it used to set off a handfull of cars :devilish:

E91 M Sport

Quote: Originally posted by Roy Munson on 28 February 2005

Quote: Originally posted by miketheman2k on 28 February 2005

Ill ask my mum to drive her scenic past, should sound pretty similar :p;)

*runs*

Mate Id roll with a V6 225 and old day of the week on a coutry lane ;) Objects in your rear view mirror may be closer than they appear :p
...and as I trundle past much slower than you, Id hear people commenting on what a quick scenic that was that just went by ;)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

I know i have said it time and time again... get a BMC, every one turns around when u drive along muhahaha, school kids love it :devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 28 February 2005

I know i have said it time and time again... get a BMC, every one turns around when u drive along muhahaha, school kids love it :devilish:

Gotta agree, the 182 in standard form sounds pap, i fitted my viper I/K and it has made so much difference when its breathing in, but the exhale still sounds sh*te.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Incredibly stupid behavior from me there!

And the car had a cda on it at the time.

im not any kind of car park afficianado, but i must say, that really is a smashing looking car park.
are the rates reasonable?

Quote: Originally posted by soepy on 02 March 2005
im not any kind of car park afficianado, but i must say, that really is a smashing looking car park.
are the rates reasonable?

lol its bluewater is that carpark

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

The other vid is better.

Slightly longer and stupider, but theres more sound.

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 02 March 2005

The other vid is better.

Slightly longer and stupider, but theres more sound.

this word is driving me mad, is it a word or not? :oops: