ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you use your ipad for?

AK

M240i
Internet browsing and gambling.

If I could get the football streams to work I wouldn't use my MBA at all.

Clio RS200 GW
Everything , work etc internet gambling, facetime there are some great apps out there for day to day use. Best one for work is HD office a bargain at £15 basically microsoft office on an ipad.

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
Don't have an iPad, had a Galaxy Tab 2 instead - better for me personally because it was more customisable - I was playing PS1 games on it through an emulator and was able to connect a bluetooth PS2 controller or a Wiimote. However, after the novelty has worn off I've given it to my mum, didn't get enough use out of it and she likes reading books on it. Thought a tablet would be good, but just doesn't do it for me compared to either using my phone on the go or using my computer at home.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
^^ that's exactly why I like iOS devices now, I like the simplicity/restrictions of them. CBA with all the software customisation after years of fiddling with nokias and ruining them with me not knowing when to stop lol

Lotus Elise
When I'm at home I use it for entertainment, games, apps, web surfing etc.

At uni I use it for playing media, taking pictures and using it for reading PDFs whilst I am writing eng reports.

When I'm travelling I use if for entertainment and information. For example I'm car shopping today so will be driving around and battering the autotrader app.

I have a mini btw ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
General web browsing, Catch up tv services.... Nothing exciting.

Girlfriend sometimes uses it for listening to lectures and books for her courses.