ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think...?

none :(
Ok my car has gone...well..to sh*t...everytime i drive its like dodging death, although that does kinda make it fun and exciting ;)
For example, wheel wobble, 2 front wheel bearings, drive shaft, brake pipe, cracked wing, suspension 'issues', broken radiator, loose bumper, drinks more water than a fish etc...and thats just SOME from the FRONT...so anyway, i want a nice cheap car to run untill i go to uni in about 3 months, and if its cheap enough maybe even while i am there ;)

I am thinking of this, kinda nice + basic inside, looks alright outside and even though its got high miles the guy has done alot to the engine...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=230263342627&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=013

But I am slightly concerned about the needle flickering, do you think this is a serious problem...or just a slight annoyance? How much to fix?..I'm guessing the relay is pretty straight forward from what i have read.

Also my car insurance has just renewed, roughly 4 days ago...could i cancel it and then insure this (Somehow this is cheaper to insure than my 1.2 mk2 ph1 :/...by £700 a year!!) would they charge me or could i just stop paying them and ring them and tell them to cancel it and just have it end?

Anyway let me know what you think, remember i only want this for a short time so don't suggest to me £5k cars and i am 19 so i don't want a 2.0ltr :/. P.s I am not rich :/

Thanks alot!

p.s the guy is asking around 750 for it
:)

RB 182 & Lotus Evora
Neddle flickering could just be power spike i wouldnt worry about it however i would be concerned aabout this comment which is all to familiar on ebay:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Reverse Lights do not work ( You do not need them for the MOT and it is not a failure, it passed without them, The relay has gone, Simple and Cheap Repair)

If it was easy and cheap to repare it would have been done by now or before the sale......so request that to be done at his expense before you buy the car.

Other than that your choice :) good lukc
[/FONT]