ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think to..

ClioSport 172 FF
koni lowering springs? i know everyone prefers apex but found some at a really good price..but not heard much about them.

cheers :approve:

Black 197
Apex look good but are rough as hell.. Had them on mine for 3 months now and its dropped it well but you find yourself watching for pot holes rather than whats in front of you..

Dont know much about Koni TBH but i hear Eibach are one of the best lowering springs for comfort and drop - May not drop as much as Apex but are far more comforatble

ClioSport 172 FF
well made school boy error, the koni ones wont fit on a 172 apparantly :( but found some apex one but only lower it by 25mm and thats not enough..want 40mm.

Black 197
well made school boy error, the koni ones wont fit on a 172 apparantly :( but found some apex one but only lower it by 25mm and thats not enough..want 40mm.

Try these for the Eibach's

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=2469

Or these which are Apex (which i have )

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=1152

Honesly i thought 30mm wouldnt be noticeable but it is here's mine :-

IMG_0049.jpg

ClioSport 172 FF
oh does look good..
yeah was thinking to go for apex :) think we are on to a winner lol
cheers pal

Black 197
Some will say lower some will say it looks ok.. for me its just right as it does look good imo and is still practicle, Only thing i'd say is the APEX do make it very stiff but gives it a nice bumpy feel..

will get coilovers when funds allow but yep theres mine down 30mm and you can defo tell the dif - let me see if i got a before and after ok

ClioSport 172 FF
yeah i do like the hard bumpy feel..i had a 106 rallye and that was stiff as anything enjoyed it though, more sporty but yeah you can see the difference.

Black 197
All im looking out for is pot holes lol... Aint got any before pics but what the hell your standard height so you get the pic... (no pun intended) lol

You gonna order them and fit yourself or find somewhere closer to you and get them done ??

ClioSport 172 FF
haha looking out for pot holes..know how that feels. hate standard height.

il be fitting them with jaffa182 mate :) he knows his sh*t lol

Black 197
I may be persuading the GF to have a weekend break up Blackpool as it goes this weekend.. Fancy a weekend away and i never been so if i do come up i'll drop you a P.M if u want ?

Black 197
Work as a Controller for London Buses mate... Good money But crappy shifts... Still get to use CS 24/7 so this mofo aint complaining lol

ClioSport 172 FF
haha.. good stuff :) i used to do nights.. only could manage em for a yr started to get grumpy lol

Black 197
haha.. good stuff :) i used to do nights.. only could manage em for a yr started to get grumpy lol

Yeah im on my 7th night now but officially my day off ???:S

Roata says off Thurs,Fri,Sat,Sun - - Hello !! Thurs im still fricking here till 6 am ! lol

Geez i need a new job

Black 197
Gonna be doing my discs and pads all round tomorrow so should be fun after being up all night working ! Lets hope they work hey !!