ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you think to the colour Damson. Pic inside

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I went to look at the below SX and it is a great spec but my mates think its a gay colour, as does the mrs.

DSCF4413.jpg

I actually like it..:eek: I guess i shouldnt care what others think.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Everyone i know say i'll look like Mr Gay UK..haha! I like the gold too but the wheels need a refurb.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU
Looks good in pics and works well on the car, but I couldn't drive around in it.

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Looks good, not with those wheels though.

The wheels look gash in the pic granted. Theyre Ultralites though so not cheapy crap. I think a refurb in white and more lows and it could look cool. Some serious thought is needed by me. Weighing up the fuel costs etc.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Stunning colour... Far better than the usual Blue or green.

Listerine & Poledo
I bet after a good wash that would sparkly really well.
If it was an MX-5 in that colour, you'd have a far harder time with masculinity, but it's not, so you dont

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
I like them, wouldnt be my first choice of colour though. But colour is secondary, is it a good example? Tastefully modified? Fuel cons is shite! I could tickle mine to work and back or rag it there and back and the fuel cons wasnt marginally different! But the only car ive had that i would happily buy another one tomorrow!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
I like them, wouldnt be my first choice of colour though. But colour is secondary, is it a good example? Tastefully modified? Fuel cons is s**te! I could tickle mine to work and back or rag it there and back and the fuel cons wasnt marginally different! But the only car ive had that i would happily buy another one tomorrow!

Yes it is a good example apart from a bit of paint damage on the front bumper. As for fuel comsumption i dont find them that bad. I did own another 14a for over a year.

Anything is better than green!

What's the spec'?

Stage 1a. H&R coils. No rust. RR'd at 285/300.

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
I like it - almost all the ones you see are boring navy blue or green. Always nice to have a car in a different colour to most the others of it's ilk (but then I own a bright turquoise kit car so what do I know).

I actually like the gold wheels too :eek:

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
mine was running stage 2 and awaiting the gt2871 but sold it before i got one, ran 290hp. In saying it, if i sat at 65 on the motorway it wasnt bad! Back to the point, it seems to be a nice one! I say go for it! :D

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Its a lovely colour fella in the next close owns one in that colour

Go cry to your momma!
Oi mine was green:rasp:

Sorry dude, we all know it's the worst colour though :p
They're hard to make look as nice as the other shades of rust..

Yes it is a good example apart from a bit of paint damage on the front bumper. As for fuel comsumption i dont find them that bad. I did own another 14a for over a year.

Stage 1a. H&R coils. No rust. RR'd at 285/300.

Sweet, spunk another £2k on it and you'll be at 3a - actually maybe double that to do brakes and so on. They're stupid quick then though :)