ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you think of this

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b257/blackclio/fastcarfeature007l.jpg

k basically my exhaust is fooked...its blown and is rattling off summat under the car so im going to book it in to get it fixed...was wondering what you think of this setup kinda 182 ish. my reason for changing tailpipe is cos the current ones only the right on gets hot air the other is cold...so i figured get a straight through with a split right at the end into this style of pipe...

cheers

martin

I dont get it... ? Is that shopped at the top ??

If so, I think it looks smart. what did it look like before ?

2004 Clio 1.2 16v

i like it too....i think from a functional viewpoint it will work better too as it will shorten the pipes as no funny bends etc will be needed to get the pipes eitehr side....just one center pipe all the way to the back the a split then tail pipes prob 2x 2.5"

I like it, id go with that idea - as long as you get them both functioning.

what the fcuk is going on with that mgf ??
:sick:

Quote: Originally posted by BlackClio16v on 14 August 2005

mgf is running 219bhp from a new honda typeR its actually really nice in the flesh

Im sorry it looks just as bad if not worse in the flesh.

A SHED!

Is that the maccy Ds in Broughton???? is so im way too fat and should stop eating! As for being funny cause hes sitting in a particular car park..??? lol well childish. Your clio looks good,your put alot of effort into it. As for the mg.....well if your a good mate to him, youll tell him.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i think the new exhaust looks like mine....awesome :)

however it owuld help people if they could see how it is now really...