ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do you keep in your car?

What sort of things do you like to keep in your car & boot?

I have a couple of cleaning products, screwdrivers, gloves, spare change, toilet roll :)p) & chewing gum.

What wonderful and usefull/less stuff do you keep in yours?

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
5L bottle of screen wash, 1L bottle of oil, scraper, gloves, tyre pressure gauge, pen and a first aid kit.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
In my van I have a spare pack of tobacco, spare lighter and spare rolling papers.

Nothing else matters. If I break down, at least I can smoke.

V70 d5 beast
spare tyre foam cans, first aid kit, tow rope, blanket, warning triangle, tyre pressure guage, torch, water and a fire extinguisher :)

aldo_87

ClioSport Club Member
  Campus 1*2
pen, sunglecks, spare change usually from McD's, high vis coat over winter, little socket set and a breaker bar for wide cnuts!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Suede brush, chewing gum, phone charger, loads of receipts and bits of paper in the glovebox, spare bulb kit, tow eye.

I have a MASSSIVE spanner ( actual spanner not slating myself) for hitting, lighter and several MacDonald Monopoly Stickers :)

Jap Box
First aid kit, hi-viz jacket, sleeping bag, bottle of vodka, loose change, mcdonalds monopoly instant win tickets, screwdrivers, torx screwdrivers, spare wheel nuts, spare bulbs and an ice scraper.

Oh and also two cups and some lemonade to mix with the vodka (for the bitches in the backseat)

A

akimbo-slice

Torch,spare wheel,jack,tow rope,sockets,bar,co2 canisters,some spare bike bits,blanky,around £18 in change, monopoly stickers

Clio 197
nothing at all , that's how you roll when you drive a cup (don't want to negate the weight advantage i have ) :)

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
ok i will play the rob my car game ;)

mines full of shiz, around the spare wheel in the well i managed to fit, small compressor, duct tape, zip ties, towel:s, wooly hat, JD sports bag lol, multi tool, strong arm with 19mm socket and a big screwdriver, and thats just from memory lol and then a socket set and bottle of de icer held in the boot with a bungie cord. also theres usually a jacket/hoodie or 4 in there to usually lol

my whole life is in my car lol, door card has bank card and drivers licence,pen, gloves, iphone earphones, 4 plastic dust caps for when my dice ones get robbed lol, 4 blue tyre valves for when my wheels get powder coated;) and a saftery pin to remove the sim from my iphone, and a can of autosmart bubblegum air fresherner and bottle of water under the passenger seat

oh and the torch lives on my keyring and a spare battery in the drivers doorcard, i like to feel prepared haha:rasp:

Last edited:

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
pack of cable ties,
10mm spanner,
13mm spanner,
Torx driver with various adjustments,
torch,
blackberry charger,
a pen.

that is everything that resides in my car that i wouldnt consider as being part of the car.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
my life! lol boot is packed with all the tools for my work. passenger door pocket is cd's, mine is screwdrivers, switches? paper and random crap. glovebox has satnav, more cds, detailing tape, hat, time sheets, cables and more shiteeee

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Probably around 500 cds in the boot, a blanket, blue point service set, coat and a breaker bar for when I need to change the wheels. Oh and a dewalt 18v recip saw as I keep forgetting to take it out.

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
I've got a jacket, an ice scraper, one of those windscreen cover things and a jerry can in the boot, plus other s**t inside the car like sunglasses, receipts, mcdonalds monopoly stickers, my ipod, cd's and phone charger in the glovebox, dust...

I'm running with the "cup/trophy mentality" too. Nope, wait who am I kidding I'm just really unprepared...

Tyre foam x2
Jack
Air freshenor
3.5mm auxilary cable (if you can ever count this since it's attached to stereo permanently)

Mini tool kit under seat, california very cherry scents in cup holder, gum, sweets, usual other crap,

Rather have it spotless but it gets dirty easy...

Bungy cord in boot for tieing things down that slide about,

Best thing is moving from CD's to 1 SD card.... saves me having a 100 odd cds in the car...

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
loads of de-icer, scraper, cds, rohypnol, rope, gaffa tape, an empty boot

disgraceful!............................ you could at least take the de-icer and scraper out in this weather!!

it was a great turning point for me, taking my scraper out the car, thats when i knew summer was nearly here!!

Megane dci 130
Socket set, 17mm breaker bar (for my odd sized wheel bolts), various bunji cords for holding bikes onto rack, rear number plate, service pack, cds, wind up torch, speed detailer, monopoly instant wins, phone charger, pens, spare pot of bbq sauce, microfibre cloth.

RenaulsportClio 200
the usual renault factory stuff are wheel brace (cheap and nasty!), tyre weld x 2, no jack for some reason, lol. 5/40 elf x 1L.
personal stuff is in car phone charger, satnav and associated, glasses and case (i'd never remember to take them with me if they weren't in there permenantly) and while i am home, passport. a cd case too. nothing in the door cards, 'cause that annoys the shheeeeeeet outta me, lol.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
hard hat, steel toe boots, hi-viz, folded blanket as dog bed, knife and multi socket set, jack kit and tyre foam all in the boot.
sunglasses, pens, CD's, code reader until I remove my decat, business cards and torche in the glove box
thrown around the car in general is dash / cleaner wipes, seat cover, ice scraper, hands free kit, phone charger, spare trainers and socks

I detail the outside but rarely does the inside ever get touched.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Nothing.

The OH has a pair of sunglasses in the glovebox but that is it.

Absolutely hate stuff in my car, turn a corner too quick and everything falls, rolls, empties out into the car. Empty ftw.

I love Lamp
Sunglasses and the wheel nut cover key in the glove box, that is all :)

Oh and a behind the passenger seat, it was in the car when i got it and just hasn't moved...