ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what do you call yours?

Sash

ClioSport Club Member
  A Yellow One
Im sure there's been numerous threads on this already but hey ho!

Mines called Amber, my dad calls her precious tho

and nearly everyone knows ive got a mk1 called bacon too!
Bacon.jpg

bodied 172 Ph1
mines called Wohb as in 'Rob', because it make that Woooooohhbbbb sound when you accelerate and those letters are in the reg in that order, just with numbers between them! lol

ClioSport 172
My 172 is called Lara, my first car was called Jezzabelle & my second car was Jezzabelle II & i'm sure the second car was a heap of s**t that kept breaking because I didnt give her a real name! Laras been awesome so far, I love her!

Me & my mates used to give our cars slogans by the last 3 letters of our number plates back when we were younger! Like:

Mine old car was HWN - Hardly worth noticing
There was a LKD - Lanky Kid Driving
UTC - Ultimate Taxi Car

You get the picture!

White Clio 1.2 @ 172
Jeniffer because it's last letters are JFR but my mum is adamant it's called Jeffrey :p

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I've not named the clio as I wouldn't be able to abuse it if I associated with it as anything more than a car. However the guys at work named the 200SX 'jiggy' because of the number plate so very quickly i stripped its guts and abused it lol, the name went soon after...

Partner's Astra SRi
Reeva - RE***YVA

It was only recently I realised I could have called her Reyva but I prefer Reeva.

Artic Blue Clio 182 05
our 4 week old 182, girlfirend named ours CANDY was going for chloe but i thought a few people would have that already,,,, when it suprises me and beats other cars or over takes them i call it (your da' man or your da' biatch):evil:

my old bora was called Betty, (RIP) and still people who i work with ask me how betty is doing or if they ever talk about it they call it betty. makes me laugh.:D