ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What do i need

Trophy Turbo :)
Hi Guys,

Ill be honest if its shiney its fine :)

My Little Trophy needs some love... It needs a good polish, I have a DoDo Machine and some pads. I dont have a clue how to use it but i thought well i best give it ago,

What products do i need to get the car shiney and may be remove light swirls.

Its on a TrophyW

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I've been recommended Menz 2500 and 4000 for a good combo on Hex Pads, Scrooge/Gally/Aucky/Daniel all seem to rate them.

Mk3 P1 dymanique 16v
If you have no experiance with a DA check out Junkman on youtube!!!
but as for product cobys right good combo

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Have you got the kit to give the paint a good decontamination first? Tar remover, iron remover and clay? This can bring back some of the gloss, but is a vital part to do before you go at it with the machine polisher

If you haven't already got polishing compounds, but maybe something like autoglym super resin polish? Try that on the softer of the pads as this can remove a lot of the dead and oxidized clearcoat

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Decontamination as Dave says.

If you just want it to look a bit better without spending hours and hours polishing (because it sounds like your heart isn't really in it?), I'd recommend Tripple on a soft pad at low speed via DA.
Uncomplicated and effective.